PDA

View Full Version : Fund to help Spiderman Bob's expenses

rforsythe
September 25th, 2007, 04:40 PM
As many of you are aware, Bob sustained a whole laundry list of serious injuries in Sunday's crash and remains in the ICU. He's expected to be there for some time to come, and will then have a long recovery ahead of him, though he is expected to recover fully.

As you can imagine this will put a tremendous drain on him emotionally and physically, but also financially. We have set up a fund to help Bob cover these expenses in the spirit of racers helping other racers, and ask that you please consider donating. Even if you just have a few bucks, everything helps!

Here are the details:

To make a donation at the bank:
Bank Name: Front Range Bank
Make Checks payable to: Bob Hasenhundl Fund

Bank Locations:

Centennial Bank
7006 South Alton Way, Building B
Centennial, CO 80112
303-694-2265

Littleton Branch
10037 West Remington Ave
Littleton, CO 80127
303-933-1447

Loveland Branch
3800 East 15th Street
Loveland, CO 80538
970-663-1322

Lakewood Branch
13013 West Alameda Pkwy
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-989-1313

To pay via PayPal:
Payments can be sent to thebobfund@cosportbikeclub.org

You can also give payments to me directly. Cash OK, if check please make it out to the Bob Hasenhundl Fund.

Thanks everyone!!

glenngsxr
September 25th, 2007, 04:53 PM
payment sent. get well Bob. tell the doc to get you some go fast to speed up your recovery. Glenn #62

Vanmar Racing
September 25th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Tammy and Mark would like to pledge $500.00 to Spiderman Bob.

Thanks to Ralph and Joe Logalbo for getting this fundraiser going.

http://i24.tinypic.com/awbztv.jpg

rforsythe
September 26th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Thanks Glenn, and Tammy/Mark!!

Donna and I are giving $500 to the Spidey Fund as well. Let's get some more and help out a fellow racer and friend! Come on guys!

racerwannabe
September 26th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Wow....for all of you who are helping out, thank you so much for all you have done!

rforsythe
September 28th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Good news guys, we can now accept unlimited credit card payments via our paypal account!

Brizz
September 28th, 2007, 04:33 PM
I tried to help, but was denied.

Jon
September 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Ralph,
Please don't forget the MRA safety fund that we pay into to help injured riders, this should have a good amount in it as we've been paying into it all year. I'm not sure the process to get a hold of these funds but would contact the board. I plan on donating some money soon though and hope this along with all who have already donated helps Bob. I hope he's doing better and keep us posted.
Best,
Jon

akuretz
September 30th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Ralph,
Please don't forget the MRA safety fund that we pay into to help injured riders, this should have a good amount in it as we've been paying into it all year. I'm not sure the process to get a hold of these funds but would contact the board. I plan on donating some money soon though and hope this along with all who have already donated helps Bob. I hope he's doing better and keep us posted.
Best,
Jon

I didn't know the safety fund was for injured riders, I thought it was for trackside medical supplies, corner worker supplies, etc.

rforsythe
October 4th, 2007, 04:05 PM
FYI: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=30441