PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to corner workers!

jrubin80
September 24th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Just wanna say the corner workers were on top of there game this weekend. I went down in the liteweight gp race and sprung right up but they were there before i could even blink. And wjhen i coulndt move my hand they got my bike back in my pit. My left hand will be in a cast for a 3 months, but Ill be back. I hope everyone else that got seriously injured will be ok. Thanks to Fred Roth too for helping aleviate my pre race nerves.

dragos13
September 24th, 2007, 10:02 AM
yeah HUGE props to the corner workers and ambulance crews. when i went down in turn 10, Tawny had my bike picked up before i even realized i went down :D we couldn't do it without you guys!!!

Dizzy D
September 24th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Just wanna say the corner workers were on top of there game this weekend. I went down in the liteweight gp race and sprung right up but they were there before i could even blink. And wjhen i coulndt move my hand they got my bike back in my pit. My left hand will be in a cast for a 3 months, but Ill be back. I hope everyone else that got seriously injured will be ok. Thanks to Fred Roth too for helping aleviate my pre race nerves.

I believe you went down in my turn. Glad to hear you are doing ok. You had me nervous for a bit.

froth
September 24th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Josh-

You fell! Crud. :? I thought you were just a bit tired! Seriously, I'm glad you'll be all right.

Sorry abut the injuriy, though. Give me a holler, and let's grab a beverage, and form plans to rule the world through SV joy!

bluedevil
September 25th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Seriously......... Wind, Rain, Darkness, long hours, that was the unltimate test of a cornerworkers patience............ I tried to shout thank you to all of you as I passed on the last race of the day... For those who couldnt hear me I say it again.... Thank you !

Dizzy D
September 29th, 2007, 07:40 AM
We did hear you. For a lot of them, it was their first day. Most of them said they had a blast and want to come back next season. :)

froth
September 30th, 2007, 10:04 AM
That's because they are THE BEST :!: Thanks to all of you ladies and gentlement who make this possible. I can relax our there and get into a grove (or whatever you call my efforts :P ) because I know if anything goes south, you have it covered. I don't do track days for many reasons, and you being there on raceday is a main reason I race!

Agan, many thanks, and I hope to see you and meet you all at the baqnquet, and on the track(ok, in the pits!)

rforsythe
September 30th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I don't do track days for many reasons, and you being there on raceday is a main reason I race!

Incidentally, we've had several MRA cornerworkers already volunteer for the trackday on November 17th to benefit Spiderman Bob, so you have no excuses not to show up! :)

froth
September 30th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Well crud, Ralph.

I gues I'll have to take off my skirt and show up! It was great to see you and your better (and prettier) half last week.

I'll do my best to make it.

Again, thanks to all the volunteers who are literally "tireless, dedicated, and professional" in keeping this game as safe as possible. You're the best.