PDA

View Full Version : [url]www.mra-racing.org[/url] down - online pre-reg hours extended

dave_g
September 19th, 2007, 10:21 PM
We are having an unexpected problem with the www.mra-racing.org network connection, and some people are not able to access it to register for the upcoming event.

While this is a good example of why it pays to pre-register long in advance, there are a few of you out there that love that rush of sneaking in under the wire to register each and every weekend. ;)

So, for those of you that are not registered and are now wigged out because it is the last race of the season and, *gasp*, what if you are now gridded dead last - take a deep breath.

Online pre-registration will be online until tomorrow night at midnight, Thursday September 20th to allow you to register.

I apologize for the technical difficulty, but luckily that particular server and connection has been quite reliable over the course of the year and this is the first issue that has impacted the registration.

motobum
September 19th, 2007, 11:24 PM
oh thank god! i was having a heart attack :?

kcecil
September 20th, 2007, 10:57 AM
For the extended time, whew, thanks.

But....I'm getting this error when I try to pay:

"Error - The server name or address could not be resolved "

dave.gallant
September 20th, 2007, 11:59 AM
We are having issues with the firewall and we are still (kicking) it into submission.

I apologize for the downtime. :(

kcecil
September 20th, 2007, 01:29 PM
When kicking doesn't work, hammers frequently do. Of course, the shotgun is always a good last resort.

At a job I had in college, we used the obsolete and broken computer hardware for target practice. It was cathartic.

And, yessss, it worked! :D

dave.gallant
September 20th, 2007, 02:01 PM
We are back online!