PDA

View Full Version : October 2021 Meeting Minutes

Bmorr127
October 13th, 2021, 08:53 PM
Meeting Minutes: 10/13/21
Start: 7:30pm End:
In person – 30 Zoom: 13

Banquet: Make sure we are thanking our sponsors invite them and invite
WE NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF OUR SPONSORS.
WE NEED TO PROMOTE THE CLUB MORE!!!!

Chris Nami:
Update on Casey: Nothing has really changed and he is still in ICU. Not much improvements.
Goods and bad at round 7: Did not get started off on a good note we had to make some decisions to carry on with the weekend…Board members and volunteers stepped up to take care of the corner worker situation. It kept us from getting the weekend canceled.
Glenn and I talked and spent a lot of time in the office talking about suggestions about safety concerns for 2022 and moving forward.
Corner worker appreciation went awesome. There are other people that work for the club that aren’t just corner workers. We have scorekeepers, timing and scoring, and all the other support crew that the MRA needs to run a race weekend.
Looking forward to the banquet and hope to see each and every of you buy a ticket and come out to support and celebrate the club!
2022 race schedule is final and complete but will not be released just yet.
Utah and intermountain event is in the works and have been discussing it with them with follow up when we get more info.
Upcoming election participate as much as you can.

Phil Pleiss:
Round 7 contingency was submitted
AMA sanctioning survey go vote ask us with questions
Banquet tickets will be sold on MotorsportsRed this year. Possibly at the door
Championships have been updated on speedhive
Election Stuff

Tiffany:
Budget PNL Round 7 (-$3,285)
Reserve account $48k

Brittany:
Working on banquet and getting catering finalized with appropriate budget which BOD is voting on. Will update soon with more info
Will need to have a couple volunteers to help set up prior to banquet starting.

Jared Dear:
Invite everyone to the banquet!

Brownie:
Jim Brewer:
I declined my nomination to continue on the board moving forward next year.

Dallas: working on plaques and trophy’s

Dennis:
Rule change proposal is now closed.
Rule change meeting is on October 23rd @ Old Chicago in Lakewood at 11am to 3pm

Josh:
Link is on Facebook to send videos and or photos to put into the banquet video need those by the 15th!
Taking a step back from racing next year if I am selected to be the new race director and hope everyone votes for me!

Member Questions comments:
Get Corner workers hired and excited for next year NOW! Get them brought on so we can get them trained ahead of time and possibly have the training set up to coincide with the race school.

Bmorr127
November 10th, 2021, 07:19 PM
Motion to approve the meetings: 2nd Erik Maxwell
All unopposed