PDA

View Full Version : One last time

Jon
September 10th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Someone who's not afraid to go all the way across the country and race,

I need someone who's as fast as they think they are to try and get a few days off of work and maybe try the highbanks. Many of you actually have a CCS license and enjoy racing. If we could get enough people together we could rent a house, split the gas and go racing. Though you may think it crazy or scary to go as fast as your bike will go on a 33 degree banking it's really quite fun. To those who would like to say thanks to sponsors it's maybe a great time to meet them in person. For those who have been there before you know how much fun it is so, why not go back? I can provide a good bit of insite and promise it'll be a experience you won't soon forget. If interested give me a shout@ 720-841-6020

JimWilson29
September 10th, 2007, 07:51 PM
are you still planning on running the 8hr?

Jon
September 11th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Nope, couldn't find any riders and besides after they jacked up the entry fee another $175 it made it even more unattractive. There needs to be at least 7 people for a race of that magnitude and at this time I've got two maybes. I'm just doing CCS sprints and the ASRA Thunderbike race. As I've been to Daytona many many times there's an AHRMA Sound of Thunder/Battle of Twins race at Barber Motorsports park the same weekend so maybe just bag Daytona and do that. We'll see but need to make my decision soon. Good job this season looks like you'll end up wit a number seven!
Later,