Meeting Called to Order By: Jim Wilson @ 7:00pm
Time & Location: 7:00 PM; The Walnut Room
Next Meeting Date & Time: July 12th 2017 @ 7:00pm

Previous Minutes:
Committee Reports:

Ø Report of Officers:

Ø President: Jim Wilson-

Ø Welcome to the June meeting
Ø Round 3 HPR Full Course was AWESOME!!!!!!!
Ø We had a phenomenal weekend.
Ø Both the track & the MRA had great numbers. Trackday had 139 riders, MRA weekend 173 Entries & SOLD OUT Superstreet
Ø This was the fullest we have seen the paddock at HPR. Back in 06 we used to have record number entries & we ran an 11 round season.
Ø When we have those kind of numbers it helps to cover the loss we will take towards the end of the season.
Ø We had a few hiccups but everything went well for the weekend
Ø Thank you everyone for coming out!!!!!!
Ø Attendance at the first few rounds are usually higher, after round 4 we go into a slump…. Why? Run out of Money, Bike Broken, Rider Broken, Out of running for Top 5 etc…. Please tell your friends about the MRA & our Superstreet Program we need good entry numbers.
Ø Tell your friend & Family to come out to watch, 2 for 1 coupons available at any Motorcycle shop, Class Sponsor & most Board members have extras too.
Ø This Sat performance cycle, if you want to work let John Borst know. Set up at 5pm starts at 6 goes till about 9-10p. Multiple food trucks & dessert truck. Slow bike races, lots of stuff to give away. Weather is looking great for Sat. Small kids races too
Ø Northern Colorado Powersports Open house coming up soon. John will post dates online.

Ø Round 4-
Ø Registration opens Monday
Ø July 6th the Yamaha riders School will be at HPR
Ø The top instructors teach with the YARS
Ø Banquet
Ø Date for banquet is set for November 18th, Jim will create the event on Facebook.
Ø November 18th at the Lamar St Center Doors open @5pm
Ø Will post Ticket prices soon, prices will be around same as 2016 Banquet Tickets.
Ø Round at PPIR-The board is still talking about this, we have heard a lot of feedback about the walls, timing loop, water coming up again, muddy mess, no garages
Ø We have contacted Pueblo about any available dates In August
Ø Due to the circumstances PPIR would/will probably keep our 5K deposit.
Ø Would Pueblo be refundable if we had Rain? we could probably get a large portion of our money back & we can write it in to our contract with them.
Ø If PPIR is willing to make the changes would we go back , we want to see if they can move the walls
Ø We are also unable to use the garages at PPIR anymore. In past years PPIR let us rent out the garages & keep the money for our club. Last year they had a change in management & decided to rent out the garages themselves, now they won’t us use them at all. We are hopeful they will be willing to move the walls.

Ø Was the track modified before the contract?
Ø The contract doesn’t state they had to move the wall
Ø We had to mainly rely on Manual scoring
Ø Looking at our options for 2018 we would require the loop be fixed
Ø If we cancel we will probably burn that bridge. We would really like to keep a good standing relationship with PPIR, we want to give you all as many track options as possible.

Ø Vice-President: Brad Morris
For Membership needs have them contact Brad
Contingency just got sent out, Round 2 payments should be out soon
199 competition members does not include Superstreet
Normally around 230-240 memberships by end of year
Our Lowest was the low 200’s

Ø VP Rules & Tech: Brett Leveque
Ø Want to apologize about Friday night tech wait time, was not expecting it to go that way. I did my best sorry everyone.
Ø We will have 2 tech lines if we have the same numbers as this past round
Ø Friday night tech is a privilege; we started doing the Friday night Tech & opening the office as a courtesy to you all.
Ø Years go you had to get out of bed at 5am so you could make sure you were one of the 1st people in line, if not you were guaranteed to be waiting for over an hour.
Ø Props to those guys that help me most of the time I really appreciate you doing it. If more riders helped me Tech would go much faster.

Ø We need to be grateful for the time Brett gives too, and everyone on the Board of Directors!!!!! We all have other jobs outside of the MRA, we have 2 meetings a month & do countless hours of work for the MRA on top of that. So we ask you this; Please treat everyone that works for & with the MRA with the upmost RESPECT. We will work out the kinks a the family we all are.

Ø Gear donation doing great had several people that have donated some really good used stuff thank you to everyone that has donated. Having the gear to set up a Superstreet racer helps get them on the track & it gets the MRA members.
Ø No major stuff going on right now, if you have questions contact Brett.

Ø Treasurer: Laci Lukchy
Ø Most of round 3 financials are done
Ø P & L Profited about 8300 which is AWESOME!!!!
Ø We like to have profitable rounds, it makes me very happy
Ø We want to make money every round, be sure to tell your friends about superstreet & tell everyone you know to come watch you race
Ø We turned away Superstreet, Sold Out
Ø Gate crew $2200 we had several free gate passes used this round
Ø 134k brought in YTD
Ø Expenses are about 100k, we have made about 34k YTD
Ø A large portion of that will go to 2018 contact Deposits & Insurance
Ø Budget standpoint we are doing pretty good.
Ø Memberships are looking good we just need to keep bringing people in
Ø Jen keeps us under budget for the office she’s doing a great job ask always
Ø If you have a credit coming back to you I will be sending those emails out this week.
Ø If you want to use your credit for round 4 contact Laci. Email is best, Information on the Contact The MRA page on the Forums.

Ø Secretary: Jen Grosse
Ø Results are posted, registration will open Monday, will post time online.
Ø If you have any questions about results contact me.
Ø Novice hours, come see me after the meeting to get your 30 min credit.
Ø You can only earn 2 hours by attending the General meeting, you can complete your remaining 2 hours by doing any of the following things;
Ø Friday Night Tech with Brett Leveque
Ø Friday Night trophy set up with Warren Cook
Ø Friday Night MRA truck unloading
Ø Thursday Night air Fence set up (PPIR & Pueblo Only)
Ø End of Sunday MRA equipment teardown & loading the MRA truck
Ø Friday Night & End of Sunday help Raceday Office staff unload office equipment, set up, teardown & carrying to vehicle.
Ø If you have any questions Please let me know

Ø New Rider Director: Jeff Brown
Ø Superstreet was full!!!!
Ø Thank you to those that instruct, I could not do what I do without you!!! They have been riding all day, it’s their gas, it’s their tires. Please be sure to Thank them as well.
Ø We have done 2 rounds & have had 4 people convert to racers which is Great!!
Ø Going to hope the whole season is like this. Tell your friends about Superstreet & to preregister.
Ø We are going to track how many vouchers each rider uses this year, every rider can use up to 2 vouchers is one season.
Ø The print media is top notch Great job John. We got everything out well before the season started, we also promoted all over FB
Ø The numbers show it too
Ø Thank you to the members for pushing it on FB
Ø We have a marketing team of 200 if our members share MRA Posts.
Ø Sat we made 1700 on superstreet

Ø Track Marshal: Rick Grosse
MIA

Ø Rider Reps.

Rules: Shannon Moham
We race motorcycles to have fun, we are all friends hope everyone is out there to have a good time.
If you have any questions about the rulebook
Promote the 4hr endurance

PR: John Borst
Event at performance, keep marketing, sharing our stuff, tag us in Videos & Pics
Word of mouth is the easiest & best way to promote our events.

Trophies: Warren Cook
Trophies are going well good.
If you did not get your trophy from round 3 contact Warren, at after round 6 any trophies left will be recycled.
If you’re interested in helping with trophy set up on Friday night contact Warren.

· Press: Jim Brewer

New Business:

Unfinished Business:

Committee:
Adjournment:
“Unless there are any objections, meeting is adjourned.