PDA

View Full Version : Corner Worker Appreciation Day!! Sept 2!!

The GECCO
August 16th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Well, folks, it's that time of year again. Time to give a little back and say THANKS to those that make it possible for us to go out and have a little fun.

For those that are new, Corner Worker Appreciation Day happens once a season and it's a day when we encourage the racers and their crews and sponsors to pony up some swag that we can distribute to the corner staff as a way to say THANKS! Most of the workers are motorcycle riders, so anything bike related (chain lube, plexus, any bike product) always gets snatched up in a hurry. Other popular items are T-Shirts from your sponsors shops, gloves, hats, care packages full of candy/snacks, beer, gift certificates to anywhere....and of course - CASH!

We will collect all the swag in the raceday office and there will be an organized distribution at the end of the day on Sunday.

Last year the response from the club was nothing short of AMAZING, I have never been so proud of the racers as I was that day. I'm sure that this year you will follow up in fine fashion in 2007!