PDA

View Full Version : Oak Knee Sliders $35

gestaltabilly
January 22nd, 2017, 10:20 AM
1 PAIR of OAK knee sliders with Industrial Hook Velcro backing $35

Different sizes, thicknesses and orientations available.

The ones in the pictures are 90mm x 100mm x 3.5mm oriented horizontally. 105mm x 70mm x 2.5mm oriented horizontally. The thickness is measured at the thinnest part of the slider. I can also make them oriented vertically which is how I prefer them.

I can make whatever size or thickness you want. Rectangles are the easiest to make, but I can make different shapes. It will cost more if it takes me more time. Please contact me if you'd like to order a custom pair.

They slider is contoured to fit your knee.

I started making my own wooden knee sliders because I prefer wood to plastic, but the price of the Held or Powerface wooden sliders is ridiculous. My sliders are thicker so they are longer lasting than the name brands I mentioned, and cheaper. The industrial velcro is stronger, too. They are made from kiln dried Oak. The velcro is glued onto leather, and the leather is glued onto the slider itself. I use Barge contact cement so it's a permanent bond.

RETURNS: I'm so confident that these are built to last that if you have any trouble with the layers coming apart I will refund your money plus shipping back to me no problem. If you receive them and don't like them for whatever reason mail them back to me (UNUSED) and I will refund your purchase price minus the shipping I paid to get them to you. OR I can meet you at the track, I'll be at most HPR track days and all the racing weekends.

Assholes on craigslist keep flagging my posts so if it's not there and you want to see pictures email me: permabilly@gmail.com

http://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/5978706345.html

shRED
January 27th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Someone has flagged your post.

gestaltabilly
January 27th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Assholes on craigslist keep flagging my posts so if it's not there and you want to see pictures email me: permabilly@gmail.com

http://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/5978706345.html