PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Honda NSR50 plus spare parts

gary3000
November 9th, 2016, 08:50 PM
I am selling a 2004 Honda NSR50. I purchased the bike last fall as a project bike and decided that I don’t have time to ride it. Over the winter and spring I worked on the bike, so it would accommodate an adult rider. This work entailed updating the suspension and installing a big bore kit. I installed a Kitaco big bore kit, along with a 26mm intake manifold and stiffer clutch springs. I also update the ignition system with a CF Posh Racing CDI and coil. I had the shock serviced by Dave at STM, where he installed a new spring (180 lb rider) and refreshed seals and fluid. I updated the forks with Race Tech springs(180lb rider) , gold valve emulators, seals and fluid. The previous owner began the work to update the bike for an adult with a 26mm Mikuni flat side carburetor, quick turn throttle, and Jemco exhaust.

The bike is ready for track days and racing. It can be seen at Imperial Sportbikes.

Price: $3200

I can be reached at 303-834-5898 or cunning.gary49@gmail.com (cunning.gary49@gmail.com)

Imperial Sportbikes:
Address: 301 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80219
Phone: 303-573-6600

Link to images https://goo.gl/photos/r72bJUxv8nATRwVZ9

Bike description:

Bill of sale (no title)
Mileage (unknown)
HRC Owner’s Manual
Rebuilt rear shock with new spring, seals, and fluid (by STM Suspension)
Rebuilt forks with Race Tech springs, gold valve emulators, seals, and fluid (by owner)
Kitaco 62.9 cc big bore kit, intake manifold, clutch springs (stiffer than stock)
Mikuni 26mm flat slide carburetor
Jemco exhaust
CF Posh racing Super Battle CDI and ignition coil
Nology spark plug wire
Keyless gas cap
Mitas race tires
EBC front and rear brake pads
Front and rear stands

Additional parts:

Stock brake lever (new)
Stock clutch lever (new)
Stock cylinder