PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Pictures & Video clips for 2016 MRA Video!!!!!

rohorn
October 13th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I really want pictures and video clips from the 2016 MRA racing season by October 30th!!!!

If you have some work to share, or know someone who does, send them my way!: fliegerad@gmail.com

What I really really want:

Track photos: The more riders in it with more action, the better! Pictures of the on track people (Corner workers, ambulance staff, crash cart, other photographers, start/finish, pregrid - you get the, uh, picture) in action are also great.
Pit photos: You and your bike (Before and/or after), your pit, your family, your trophies, your bike in various stages of maintenance, spectators, tire vendors, etc..
Racing environment photos: Any really cool sunset, sunrise, hot pit wall, and general race weekend neighborhood shots.
PR event pictures: Those showing the MRA to the public deserve some exposure as well!
Action camera footage: The more action involving you and/or others, the better.
Video camera footage: All the above.

The Rules:

20 second maximum per video clip. MP4 clips work best. Weirdo formats won't help me at all - I'm editing with a Windows machine.
NO weirdo post/processed colors or B&W. NONE. It might look great in your online portfolio, youtube collection, instagram, or facebook, but looks awful in a clip compilation video.
Nothing from outside an MRA event or activity. NONE.
NO pet portraits.
If you want a photo credit at the end (Especially with a logo), please submit it!

The banquet video is a great way to show everyone what made your racing season memorable. And it is probably the best way to show the rest of the world what the MRA is all about.

Thanks!