August 5th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Can I get a head count for who will be attending the next race? Thanks

froth
August 5th, 2007, 04:57 PM
I'm in.

Fred

*GSXR~SNAIL*
August 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Sorry...won't be able to make this one as I have other commitments. Have fun and be safe!

Randy

KipBook
August 6th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Woo Hoo!

I'll actually get to go to a race weekend! My work schedule these days SUCKS! Matter of fact I have to be at work Sunday evening by 8pm! That being said, non of you racers are aloud to crash Sunday! :wink:

I'm looking forward to being back and to all of you who got to go to Hastings... You Suck! :x (y'all know I'm just kiddin'! Besides... I got to work MotoGP! \:D/ )

See ya all Saturday morning!

Timmay!
August 6th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Sorry...won't be able to make this one as I have other commitments. Have fun and be safe!

Randy

RICK!!! you were my "go to guy", you now officially suck. :lol:

Timmay!
August 6th, 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm in.

Fred
Thanks Sponge Fred!

Kickstand
August 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
matt & I

dlabout
August 9th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Timmay,
I'll be there on Sunday for the whole day.

-Doug Labout

Timmay!
August 10th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Timmay,
I'll be there on Sunday for the whole day.

-Doug Labout
Cool, can I call you Doug Lay-a-bout, or have heard that too many times? :)

Captain 11
August 30th, 2007, 09:45 AM
If all go's well Ill be there Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon. :D

The GECCO
August 30th, 2007, 10:06 AM
If all go's well Ill be there Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon. :D

Who are you again??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/TheGECCO/smilies/Na_Na_Na_Na.gif

Captain 11
August 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM
:lol: U have no idea how stoked I am to be able to make it =P~ Its been one f**$ked up summer:!:
I feel so bad 4 not being able to make any other races. U no me , I live for cornerworking!!! Im going to miss everyone in the MRA. They are a special group that I will NEVER forget!!! I am off to Cali on the 10th for an interview. Wish me luck [-o<
See U Sat =P~

Jeff

Hotrod
September 10th, 2007, 04:56 PM
:lol: U have no idea how stoked I am to be able to make it =P~ Its been one f**$ked up summer:!:
I feel so bad 4 not being able to make any other races. U no me , I live for cornerworking!!! Im going to miss everyone in the MRA. They are a special group that I will NEVER forget!!! I am off to Cali on the 10th for an interview. Wish me luck [-o<
See U Sat =P~

Jeff
Quitter!

A-Team fo Life, Dawg.
You know how it goes: Blood in, Blood out! You will be required to sacrifice a tarantula at midnight on winter solstice in the nexxus via a mighty two handed bitchslap in order to get out! :evil: