Time & Location: 7pm @ Walnut Room
Next Meeting Date & Time:
Previous Minutes:
Committee Reports:

Ø Report of Officers:
Ø President: Jim Wilson-
Ø Welcome to the Aril General meeting
Ø We do the General meeting the 2nd Wed of every month
Ø New Performance Cycle Open house. Was a great event, if you haven’t been there you should go it’s much bigger than the old location it’s off Dry Creek &I-25. We had 8 novices that came out to work the MRA booth.

Ø MRA sponsor Quickcycles is having their open house Say April 23rd 2016. Mike will be doing a Horsepower shootout $20 goes to the winner. Might even put a drag bike on the dyno for everyone to see.

Ø Round 1 Pueblo-
Ø Online entry is open, it will be closing Friday April 22nd at midnight. Jen needs time to get the grids set.
Ø Grids for the 1st round have to be set manually based upon Points from 2015 if you have no points it’s by time of entry.
Ø Friday lapping day
Ø The MRA will be running the track day Friday April 29th at Pueblo. MRA Licensed members only.
Ø Not a lot of people have registered for the Friday lapping day yet, Full day- $100 Half Day $50
Ø Hours 8:30am- 3pm with a hour lunch at noon. They will be having Friday night drags which is why we will end the track day at 3pm.
Ø Riders meeting in the morning & at lunch
Ø Thursday Night gates open at 6pm they will be closed at 9pm but not locked you can still get in just please close the gate behind you.
Ø They said they were going to allow 6 power poles to be used.
Ø If you have no means of power you will be one of the people allowed to get a spot. Contact Jen or Laci if you need Power.
Ø Showers will be open, the showers are owned by the quarter midgets the Gary’s have worked out a deal with them
Ø 90% of PA system is working, If you have a regular FM radio I suggest you bring it with you.
Ø Registration for Friday track day will be closing Thursday April 28th @3pm
Ø Jen & Laci will be in the office Friday morning, once we get started Jen will go down to pit in/out to work for the day
Ø We will have limited staff for the track day so some people are helping out in other areas that day.
Ø MRA Office Friday will open around 6pm
Ø We open the office Friday night around 6pm

Ø Vice-President: Aaron Fisk-
Ø We had 20 students sign up for their license!
Ø 2016 licensed racers- 186
Ø RRW subscription- The MRA is not doing the RRW subscriptions anymore you can go online to find out how to get it.
Ø If you have any licensing or registration issues please let us know, Aaron, Jen & Laci work as a team to get these resolved.
Ø Most of the local shops will give you a discount if you show your MRA license.

Ø VP Rules & Tech: Brett Leveque-
Ø Make sure your bikes are good do your part to be sure your bike is taken care of!!
Ø Wash your bikes, if they are clean we know that you looked over your bike.
Ø Friday Night Tech Please email Brett he needs 1-3 people. Doesn’t matter if you’re a novice or the top guy any help would be appreciated.
Ø Tech location TBD at Pueblo, PPIR it’s in the Garages & HPR will be Carl’s old spot.
Ø Friday night Tech is a courtesy will do my best to get everyone done but if you show up at 10:30p wanting your bike teched you will be told to wait till Sat morning.
Ø If you have any equipment you would like to donate or would be willing to loan a superstreet rider let Brett know he is keeping an Inventory Log.
Ø Number Plates-
Ø We are flying past start finish the manual scoring keeping ladies should be able to read you numbers clearly. Experts White plates with Black numbers Novices- Yellow Plates with Black numbers.
Ø Helmet numbers are a requirement for everyone. Need numbers on both sides of your helmet along the jaw line, needs to be a different color than you helmet & readable.

Ø Treasurer: Laci Lukachy-
Ø If you need to pay you can do so tonight with Laci
Ø If you have anything from Laci Email preferred it’s much easier to track.
Ø T-shirts are for sale on website.

Ø Secretary: Jen Grosse-
Ø Come see me at the end of the meeting for Novice hours
Ø You get 30 min per general meeting but can only earn up to 2 hours by attending meetings. The 2 remaining hours must be done another way.
Ø There’s several ways to earn your hours
Ø Friday Night or Saturday Tech contact Brett
Ø Unloading the MRA truck before the weekend & Loading at the end of the weekend contact Rick Grosse
Ø Air Fence set up & tear down (PPIR & Pueblo) contact Rick Grosse
Ø Shop open houses Contact Hammer
Ø Trophy set up- Contact Joe

Ø New Rider Director: Jeff Brown
Ø If I’m your sponsor & see a crap bike I’m not going to rethink my sponsorship.
Ø A clean bike is a safe bikes, look over your bikes they are your motorcycles you’re riding them wouldn’t you like to know it’s safe.
Ø School was a big success, 20 students that bought their 2016 MRA license!!!
Ø Thank you to the board & instructors things went great! Everyone’s help was greatly appreciated!
Ø If you missed the school but would like your 2016 license contact Jeff Brown we have several other options available.
Ø Novices know the rulebook, I will start quizzing people about it. You don’t have to know the rules word for word but you better read it. That goes for experts too, you need to know the rules for, practice, the classes you race in, what the flags mean, tech inspection, registration, refunds, credits, gridding, pit rules, you’re responsible for who you bring to the racetrack, rider conduct etc…. You understand you need to read the Rulebook it’s not our job to tell you!

Ø Track Marshal: Rick Grosse

Ø Going to jump on Brownie’s band wagon about your bikes & rulebook….
Ø Your bike should be ready, if we check your bike on the grid & it’s not ready you will be pulled off the track immediately.
Ø Read the rulebook about what happens if you fall down, pit requirements
Ø I will be checking for Fire Extinguishers at Round 1!
Ø PMP
Ø They are going to strip turn 10 & put some powder down to help absorb any old oil, they believe it’s going to be much better maybe get some of the fast guys out Friday morning for an evaluation of turn 10.
Ø Friday morning we will know if we are going to have any major concerns about turn 10 onto the front straight.

Ø Rider Reps.

Rulebook: Shannon Moham
Read the rulebook
Nothing is going to change on the Raceday schedule.
Supermoto will run behind Thunderbike.
Endurance Ultra Lightweight will run at the back of Endurance Middleweight/ Lightweight. Lightweight & Ultra lightweight will be released at the same time.
Practices- If you have 2 bikes you can now run both bikes during practice for a fee of $35 for the whole weekend.
Novice & Amateurs if you need any help on Friday let Shannon know.
LOR/MVGTU- We are going to start the Lor class in front of Mvgtu.

Promotions: Hammer
Have been busy getting Promotional stuff mailed out & dropped off to shops! I’m very excited for the season to start.
Novice hours-Need help distributing media & Class Sponsor stuff delivered before round 1
Will post something on the forums about the area & sponsor list.
If you need any promotional info contact Hammer
Thank you Mrak Nudleman & Ricky Orlando
New 2016 program
Thank you to everyone that participated
Be sure to tell dealers or people you saw their add in the program

Trophies: Joe LaGalbo-
All sprint classes for 2016 have been sponsored & 4hr endurance is sponsored as well! Huge Thanks Ricky Orlando for his hard work!

· Press: Jim Brewer
· Tiffany Meastas worked with Timing & Scoring Rick Biakchard during the Race school. She did a great job & has agreed to work with us this 2016 season as timing & scoring assistant. Hopefully we can get Mr. Bickhard back on the race track!!

New Business:
Unfinished Business:
Committee:
Adjournment:
“Unless there are any objections, meeting is adjourned.