PDA

View Full Version : 2002 sv650

offthegrid
August 15th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I have a 2002 SV650 that has been lowsided so she isn't the prettiest but I just went through everything and it runs great. Waiting on one small O-ring for a leak and she is good to go. Basically I tracked this for a couple of years, sold it to a friend, he lowsided and is now scared to ride the track again so it's back in my hands but I have no room. The exhaust in the photo below is just a slip-on.

$2000 would take it as it is today.
I have cleaned the carbs, replaced the fork oil, changed the oil, and just checked the running condition.

The bike has;
SS lines
larger jets
RaceTech Gold valve kit for 180 pound rider
GSXR front calipers with mounts and HH pads
Woodcraft clip-ons
Aluminum race subframe (don't recall the maker but it is beautifully made)

I have a clean title in hand as well

Extras I would sell with the bike;
Full Race Yosh Exhaust
Scotts Dampner (been rebuilt)
Honda rear wheel conversion (has a Battlattack slick on there now)

If my price seems to high just tell me and maybe we can work out a deal. I haven't looked at track bikes in a

I have a 2002 SV650 that has been lowsided so she isn't the prettiest but I just went through everything and it runs great. Waiting on one small O-ring for a leak and she is good to go. Basically I tracked this for a couple of years, sold it to a friend, he lowsided and is now scared to ride the track again so it's back in my hands but I have no room. The exhaust in the photo below is just a slip-on.

$2000 would take it as it is today.
I have cleaned the carbs, replaced the fork oil, changed the oil, and just checked the running condition.

The bike has;
SS lines
larger jets
RaceTech Gold valve kit for 180 pound rider
GSXR front calipers with mounts and HH pads
Woodcraft clip-ons
Aluminum race subframe (don't recall the maker but it is beautifully made)
I have a clean title in hand as well

Extras I would sell with the bike, at additional cost;
Full Race Yosh Exhaust
Scotts Dampner (been rebuilt)
Honda rear wheel conversion (has a Battlattack slick on there now)

If my price seems to high just tell me and maybe we can work out a deal. I haven't looked at track bikes in a few year so I may be off on pricing. I am outside of Denver for location. I have pictures but when I tried to upload them, four of them at under 1mb each, it said the images were too large. If you want to see pics just ask and I'll send them or look into photobucket or something. Sorry about that...