PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow Leathers and boots

1ofTheBoys
July 27th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I could use some help locating a set of leathers and boots for Bree from XBAM to borrow so she can ride during the CSC track day on Sunday.

I have offered my FZR for her to ride during the Track day but she does not have any leathers or boots. If anyone has a smaller set of leathers or even pants that will zip into an Alpinestar jacket that will fit a 5' tall person and is willing to loan them to us it would be greatly appreciated.

She also needs a pair of boots (size 7 women). Please send me a PM if you think you have something that will fit her.

Thanks

glenngsxr
July 27th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Bree is so small this might be a tough find. I have a set, but she might have to fill it with newspapers to get it to fit. jk. glenn #62

1ofTheBoys
July 27th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Well thanks for the offer Glenn but if she has to fill it with newspaper she'd be like the Michelin man and wouldn't be able to get her leg over the bike.

Moto-Mania
July 27th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Hopefully, Bree can find a real set of leathers to borrow. If not, she's welcome to use my wife's street gear: (1) BMW boots size Euro 38, Triumph leather full zip pants with CE-approved armor at hip, knee, and shin (no pucks). I also have a spare Dainese back protector she's welcome to borrow.

Probably best if she tried this stuff on before going down there - just in case.

PM me if you're interested and can't find any real race gear. I'm in the Golden area.

Mike

1ofTheBoys
July 28th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Thank you Mike, I will have Bree get in touch with you. We will still keep looking for a track suit but she could definitely use the back protector.

NONSTOP
July 28th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Don't know of any borrows but she could check the motorcycle liquidation sale on santa fe if she can spend money on them. There realy good deals on them.