March 5th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Meeting Called to Order By: Jim Wilson
Time & Location:7pm @ Walnut Room
NextMeeting Date & Time: 3-9-2016 7pm @ Walnut Room
Previous Minutes:
CommitteeReports:
Report of Officers:
President: Jim Wilson-
Ø Helloeveryone, great to see an awesome turnout tonight!
Ø We havesome big news for you all tonight… As you all know we were in need of someoneto take over the Treasurer position. We had 8 people submit their resumes weheld interviews on Monday.
Ø Thank youto everyone that interviewed. We werevery pleased to see so many submit their resumes.
Ø Our NewTreasurer is for 2016 is….. Laci Lukachy
Ø Laci hasbeen in banking for 13yrs.
Ø We believeshe is going to be a great fit for us & our needs.
Ø She is ournew treasurer for 2016, the Treasurer position is up for re-election at the endof 2016
Ø Laci ismarried to Mike Lakachy the owner at Quickcycles

Ø Pueblo-
Ø Theyre-opened the RFP, they should be deciding on a new manager in a few weeks.
Ø It says inthe contracts they have to honor our scheduled dates.
Ø Hopefullythey name someone soon so the track can be re- opened for track days.
Ø Our Round 1is there, we will be heavily involved with the Friday track day.
Ø Mother’sday is available at HPR if we lose the end of April date at pueblo.
Ø HPR isbooked pretty solid for other weekends.
Ø Since theold manager is gone they have tons of clubs that want to come back & raceat Pueblo.

Ø HPR trackconfigurations we are considering -
Ø 2full 2north
Ø 3 full 1north
Ø West courseis not available at this time.

Ø AwardsCeremony Venue-
Ø Casslemansis no more, they were bought out it’s a grill house.
Ø We arelooking at options for our Awards Ceremony venue.
Ø We host250-300 people.
Ø We need aplace that can comfortably fit everyone & has decent parking or parkingclose by.
Ø If you knowof any places that might be good let Jim Wilson or Aaron Fisk know.
Ø We willopen online entry for R1 in April we will send out email blasts to let you allknow.
Ø TransponderTiming Assistant-
Ø RickBickhard has done our timing & scoring for the last few years
Ø Rick isalso a racer he raced before he took the timing & scoring job a few yearsago.
Ø We wouldlike to make it possible for him to start racing again.
Ø We aregoing to open an assistant timing & scoring person you can be a racer butyou can’t race I the same classes he does, directly before or directly afterhis classes.
Ø Rick racesin Lightweight Grand Prix (Sat) & Supertwins GTU (Sun)
Vice-President: Aaron Fisk-
Ø Racewurx-
Ø We havechanged a few things we have built some stuff into Racewurx. We can now doTaxable items.
Ø FMMRA is aFlorida Motorcycle racing club. They are using Racewurx as well. We will workwith them & Marc to come up with new ways to build things intoRacewurx.
Ø Licensing-
Ø This is avery busy time of year for the Board especially for the VP.
Ø Aarontravels for work please be patient with getting your account active/ gettingyour licenses.
Ø He will bedoing licenses in batches. We are still waiting on some print stuff but he willstart sending them out very soon.
Ø AllRacewurx Profiles-
Ø Medicalinfo we be wiped out of your online profile, we do this so we can make sure wehave all of the proper information for the Ambulance crew.
Ø When you renewyour licenses you need to pay if you wait & miss the March 15th$200 early bird special your licenses will go up to $250.
Ø If you’regoing race out of state let us know.
Ø Race school$200
Ø If youcomplete 2 superstreets you can get your novice Licenses

Ø Contingency-Will get the info updated online
Ø Contactinfo for 2016 Board of Directors is on the forums
VP Rules & Tech: Brett Leveque-
Ø NoviceHours- Tech could use help, doesn’t matter if you’re a novice or not. I welcomeall help.
Ø Brett &Shannon have been discussing brake guards for 2016 not required this year, theywill be required in 2017. If you can get one now that would be Awesome!
Ø Check yourbikes, take your bodywork off go over stuff, clean it up, make it shine forstart of the season.
Ø If you haveany questions about your bike or about the rulebook please contact Brett
Ø Hand outthe 2 for 1’s to anyone on a bike, I keep them in my truck if I see bikesparked somewhere I put a 2 for 1 on it.
Treasurer:
Secretary: Jen Grosse-
Ø Novicehours- weather you were a novice last year or this year you have to do NoviceHours. All Novice our required to do 4Hours.
Ø You can getNovice hours in several ways-
Ø AttendingGeneral Meeting- 30min per meeting up to 2 hours See Jen Jen Secretary
Ø Fridaynight Tech- Contact Brett Leveque VP of Rules & Tech
Ø CornerWorking or Truck Clean out contact Rick Grosse
Ø PromotionalEvents or Print Media Delivery- Contact Jason “Hammer” Madama Rider RepPromotions
New Rider Director: Jeff Brown-
Ø If you havequestions about bike, bike set up, gear, safety wiring, anything please feelfree to contact me.
Ø We have 11registered for the Race school at this time.
Ø Instructorsif you haven’t got an email from Jeff hit him up, if you’re interested ininstructing let us know. We usually see a jump in numbers as the school getscloser.
Ø Novices- Ifyou don’t get your novice hours done you will be removed from the points in allclasses you participated in for 2016. If you place top 5 in any of your classesyou won’t receive an award at the end of season Awards Ceremony.
Ø If youcan’t make the race school contact Brownie about one on one dates available.
Track Marshal: Rick Grosse-
Ø Pikes Peakhill climb-
Ø Rick Grosse will be coordinating it. He will need people to work Thursday after 5pm, FridayMorning Sunrise till 9am, Saturday at 5pm & all day Sunday.

Ø MRA TruckClean Out
Ø We willhave a date in March or early April that we pull everything out of the truck& do a big clean up. We will have to blow up air fence scrub them try topatch holes. It will be all day thing.. We will need all the help we can get.Great way to get Novice Hours but anyone is welcome to help.

Rider Reps.Rulebook: Shannon Moham-
· Moham isn’t here it’s his 10yr anniversary
· Rulebook is done going to be sent to the printer thisweek
· It will be posted online by March 1st

Promotions: Jason Madama-
· We have tons of 2 for 1’s Tony Baker printed 80k forus. Please take as many as you like.
· Working on E-displays, I have 2 that are ready to go.
· Got all the flyers done for you guys
Trophies: Joe LaGalbo-
· Working on trophy ideas for the 2016 season.
· Usually have 1-2 Novices help with Trophy set up atthe track. Let me know if you’re interested in doing that.
· If you have any questions for me please contact me.

Press: Jim Brewer-
· We got a new website last year, if you see somethingthat is off please let Mr. Brewer Please
· Working on getting the Points archive on the website
· Created links so you can sync your calendar &phone

New Business:
Unfinished Business:
Committee:
Adjournment: “Unless there are anyobjections, meeting is adjourned by Jim Wilson @ 8:17pm