PDA

View Full Version : Hasting in July

Kickstand
June 19th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hey Yall
Its that time again for hotel sign up for Hasting in July...
Respond to the post letting us know if you will or will not be there and how many people your bringing with you that need beds too! The more the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, dont take your time responding, let me know as soon as possible so we can get your name on the room.

Once everyone has responded, I will send a private message to you letting you know all of the hotel information..

Thank you
Tawny
:P

Timmay!
June 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks for looking out for everyone Tawny. I really appreciate you doing this.

cornerworkr
June 19th, 2007, 05:17 PM
I will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as will Boots. He is riding with me. We plan to be there by the start of practice on Friday.
Bob Heaton

Kickstand
June 19th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Do either of you need a hotel room?

Tawny

cornerworkr
June 20th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Yes, both of us.

Gone_Skiing
June 21st, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hey Tawny!

Erika and I will need a room for Friday and Saturday nights. Unfortunately we will not be there in time to help out during practice Friday...

-Nick Gibson

Kickstand
June 21st, 2007, 03:03 PM
UPDATE: 7/2 @ 6:30pm

Ok.. FINAL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!! HERES WHAT I GOT!!

room 1 - Matt & I

room 2 - Bob & Boots

room 3 - Erika & Nick

room 4 - Randy & Vince

room 5 - Shane & Kip?

room 6 -

Come on everyone... Lets go to Nebraska.. Bring your friends... Who else is going!!!!!?????????

shaneboone
June 21st, 2007, 09:05 PM
I will be there at Hastings as well BUT I need a ride. I hope to hook-up with Vince once again but as of yet I have not contacted him. And I will need a room too. See you guys there . shane

Kickstand
June 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM
thank you shane.... contact Vince as soon as you can...

Tawny

nobasin
June 24th, 2007, 08:20 AM
i'm going to corner work on saturday for my novice hours (PM sent to tim), so i'll be another available body starting first thing in the morning. just curious, can i still sneak in MW endurance race on sat too, or will you guys need me out there all day? i'll get plenty of practice in on friday, so that's fine by me, but i'd like to race if i can, and then i'll corner work again the rest of the day after the race. let me know if i can do that.

mike-

Kickstand
June 24th, 2007, 10:15 AM
talk to tim... he would know best... but in the past we have been able to do that.. Up to him

Kickstand
June 24th, 2007, 10:16 AM
umm... anyone know about Kip? ... Kip are you out there somewhere? ... are you coming to NE?

nobasin
June 25th, 2007, 08:09 AM
talk to tim... he would know best... but in the past we have been able to do that.. Up to him

roger that. PM sent.

mike-

unfortunately, i just read there's no practice on friday?!?!? that kinda sucks, so i guess i have to figure out if i want to race endurance with no practice. seems like there would have easily been 40 or more people there to practice, even if the online poll said otherwise. half the people who ride never even browse the forums i would guess. i guess that's a comment for another post. :-)

Kickstand
June 28th, 2007, 08:01 AM
OK GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST CALL!!!!
Last call for Hotel Reservations!!!

Anyone else planning on going that does not already have their name on the above list? Let me know as soon as possible...

Thank you guys. See yall in Nebraska! \:D/

KipBook
July 5th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I've been putting in the long hours at work for the past month. They put me in the field for a state job and the hours are sunday thru thursday: 7pm to 7am! I don't mind the nights other than the fact that I will miss both Hastings visits this year! Yes, I said both... I have to be at work at 7pm sunday, so there's no way I can go.

Sorry everybody, It;s torture for me to miss out. At least they are still honoring my vacation request I made 6 months ago to work MotoGP!

Have fun in Hastings!

VParra '06EquipMgr
July 5th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Tawny,

Thanks for setting me up with a room.

And I have not been contacted by any one to ride the MRA (Transformer) Truck!

Gone_Skiing
July 5th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Unfortunately, I have some bad news. Erika and I will not be able to make it to Hastings this weekend. I re-injured my bad knee and cannot drive or really walk much.

Sorry for the really late notice. Hopefully Erika can work some of the Pueblo races later this year...

shaneboone
July 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Vince .. I'd would have called BUT I don't have your phone number ! I'm at 303-273-2876 and STILL need a ride to Hastings . I foolishly thought your phone number would be in this maze of posts and post replys but I can not find it. shane-