PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 Sign Up is here! Please read, it's a little different this year

cjmagnuss
May 4th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Hey guys so we are setting a cap to the total amount of corner workers for each round. So sign up here but check back to make sure your name is on this list before you come out to the track. I really don't want to turn anyone away. I'll post up when we've hit the cap. So here's the start of the list.

Chris Sorensen - Track Marshal
John Chadwick - Starter
Liz McLeod - Assistant Starter
Reagan Hahn - Head Corner Marshal
Paul McLeod - Mobile Assist
Katie Rayburn - Pregrid
Athena Grosse - Equipment Manager

Corner Marshals
Michael Sedler
Tim Schutt
Mike Matteson
Julie Phillips
Gin Burns
Dominic Davis
Brook Danielson (Sunday)
Bob Heaton (Sunday)
Cameron
Rachel Gillie
Wil
Chase Whelchel
Dalton Zagadil (Sunday)
Damir (Saturday)
Samantha Fernandez

imagesbydjw
May 4th, 2015, 10:44 PM
Count Chase Whelchel in for the whole weekend.

Dalton_Zavadil
May 5th, 2015, 01:29 PM
I can make it on Sunday

imagesbydjw
May 6th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Tami Norton is also coming out to take over at manual score keeping...Brea's old job.

JimWilson29
May 6th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Tami Norton is also coming out to take over at manual score keeping...Brea's old job.

Scorekeepers are under Office Staff.

cjmagnuss
May 6th, 2015, 04:11 PM
We have some ponchos but if you have your own rain gear, be sure to bring it!

imagesbydjw
May 7th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Chase will not be able to make it to the track this weekend.

MadVlad
May 7th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Weather is looking just like last year, is there a certain time you guys will know if it's canceled?

milehizx6r
May 8th, 2015, 12:51 AM
Canceled, racin in the rain is what we do.... uh, maybe once a year.

JimWilson29
May 8th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Weather is looking just like last year, is there a certain time you guys will know if it's canceled?

The MRA races in the rain. We will make the determination each morning if the track conditions are safe enough to hold the event.

MadVlad
May 8th, 2015, 08:11 AM
I know we do, just the weather forecast was mentioning something about a possible turn to rain snow mix tomorrow so that's why I was wondering, thanks Jim, see you guys in the morning.

MadVlad
May 9th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Just want to say that seeing Rob back that R1 into T1 in that puddle is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen here lol, that was worth getting soaked for haha

cjmagnuss
May 9th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Tomorrow is cancelled. Thanks everyone for a great job this morning in some very challenging conditions. Get warm and we'll see you in 3 weeks at round 2!