PDA

View Full Version : Complete Race Program Starter Kit!!! - R6 Supersport

KFinn
April 16th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Complete Race Program Starter Kit!!!
Will not part it out. You buy it all and sell what you don't want.

Entire listing and pictures here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1608000999448169.1073741830.160798890944937 8&type=3

Bike
2007 Yamaha R6R Supersport Bike
Supersport motor build including sparkplugs
KIT ECU and Wiring Harness
Ohlins TTX Shock
Ohlins Cartridge
Ohlins Steering Damper
Woodcraft all around, Rearsets, handlebars, hand lever guards, case covers, etc.
Quick release Gas Cap
Keyless ignition.
Hardly used Bridgestone Race DOTs on them. (around 3 races and a half track day in Tx)
Armour Bodies (crashed but been repaired for structure not beauty, thus still fully usable for this season)

Program Accessories and Extras
Extra Front and Rear Wheels with rotors
Front and Rear Bike Stands
Front and Rear Tire warmers - Woodcraft for both with spare other brand for one additional warmer.
Transponder and charger
Heavily used Awning
4 Cement buckets to strap it down.
2 Rubbermaid containers of spare parts and stock parts.
Spare set of fork tubes (bent)
Gas can

There is probably more in my garage that I have that will come with it but I can't recall it all now.

$6200

I don't frequent the forums so please send emails if interested.

craigslistnut@gmail.com

I deeply want to race but have some other priorities for the next year I need to tend to. Then maybe after that I can come back. Keeping my leathers, boots etc so I can still ride and race other things.

KFinn
April 26th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I forgot in the list:

- a second or additional set of wheels / rims with rotors
- Transponder and Charger
- Hardly used Bridgestone Race DOTs on them. Only used once when I went to Texas to race. 2 or 3 races on it plus a half track day?
- Clarified the warmers

Oh and I was able to turn consistent 1:54 on HPR full and a faster rider could do even more with it.

Here is a picture of what it is close to looking like:
http://speedshots.zenfolio.com/p31971044/h5F99431E#h5f99431e

The tail and front fairing by the number plate is what has the most rash and was repaired to be rigid and solid again.

KFinn
August 6th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Price Dropped and link to the FB page & photos of the bike and most of the stuff that is listed.