PDA

View Full Version : 08-14 Yamaha R6 Parts (Aftermarket suspension, OEM Clip-ons and OEM Case covers)

Firedog_Ten_02
April 3rd, 2015, 09:52 AM
06-07 R6 Frame (Frame doesn't have a title, but it does have a clean history. I have the paperwork along with a receipt of purchase. I also have my own research paperwork that I did myself and the Colorado Bureau of investigation paperwork showing that it has a clear history. All paperwork is included. I just used it as my track frame. $SOLD$

08-14 Yamaha r6 Traxxion Dynamics front fork internals. $600 o.b.o
I bought these and I decided that I can work with the stock suspension for now. I never installed them, but I did buy them used. Everything looks in order, so everything should drop in just fine. The fork caps don't look the best, but they work. The previous owners weight was 180lbs.

08-14 (06-07?)Yamaha R6 Clip-ons $75 Firm
These came off of my bike when I replaced them with my aftermarket units. Both are straight but the left side has a small amount of rash on it at the bar weight area. These might work on the 06-07. Please check before hand.

08-14 OEM case covers $35 Firm (Both)
The left side cover has rash on it. It doesn't leak, and did the job when it was on my track bike. The right side, is in good shape, just a bit faded. No gaskets included.

For pictures, go here:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/mpo/4960669722.html

My number is 720-670-8556 (tel:720-670-8556)