PDA

View Full Version : XBAM:Xtreme Bike Action Massage - Thank you Racers...

XBAM
June 1st, 2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to see me and get bodywork in Hastings this past Memorial Day weekend. It was great meeting all of you and I look forward to working with you again.
If I didn't get to meet you - I'll be at the next race in Hastings, and plan to be at the races in Pueblo this summer as well.
In the meantime, feel free to check out my website:
www.myspace.com/xbam3
I work primarily with motorcycle and mountain bike riders, though all those in the extreme sports world are welcome on my table. Adrenaline junkies need apply!
XBAM combines my passions: massage/bodywork and things on 2 wheels that go fast! My style of bodywork is a combination of Sports massage (including rehab and general maintenance) Orthopedic massage (the treatment of various postural dysfunctions) and lots of stretching techniques to help you get the most out of your ride. Get in touch with me via myspace or write me direct at baxbam@gmail.com with any questions.

rybo
June 2nd, 2007, 12:17 AM
Bree,

All I can say is "thank you". Your assistance after my crash at R2SL sped my recovery and aside from the broken finger I feel I'm in better condition now than I was in before the accident.

For those of you who have not considered sports massage in your training regimine, all I can say is you should.

Scott

ctb
June 2nd, 2007, 03:57 PM
I Second those sentiments... =D>

Bree...you completely fixed me up Monday after a high speed crash Saturday, so that I could ride COMFORTABLY all day Monday. Within an hour of you getting done with my neck, I felt almost like nothing had happened...and the Kineseo tape ROCKS...I actually noticed a difference when I took it off Wednesday...I had definitely been suuporting the muscles in my neck. Now if you could just permamently wrap my shoulder in the tape :roll: , I'd be all set (Doctor thinks it is a rapidly healing AC separation, so thank you for just putting the anti-inflammatory cream on it...)

I look forward to hitting you up in the near future...gotta put the bike back together, unfortunately, before I tend to myself. Thanks for being there, and doing such an AWESOME job!

EVERYONE ELSE...GO SEE BREE!

George Anderson
June 6th, 2007, 12:04 AM
You get 100 MPH Style Points too!
George....we enjoyed having you here!
http://www.racemph.com/MRA-08443.JPG

Wahooman
June 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Bree-

Thanks for your work on me in Hastings. Helped out and made things easier. At home on drugs and PT now. At least no surgery for the time being. Still very sore and lots of pain. But thanks to you I am sure it would have been worse. :D