PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 radiator

dragos13
May 31st, 2007, 03:19 PM
does anyone have or know where I can get a full aluminum radiator for my 96 dodge ram half-ton. The damn plastic end-caps blew off of mine on the way back from hastings. Please reply or send a PM if you can help. Thanks in advance 8)

dave.gallant
May 31st, 2007, 04:06 PM
Contact Dennie Burke at Brighton Radiator. I am sure he can get you fixed up and he is a long time (life long!?) MRA member. :)

dragos13
May 31st, 2007, 07:55 PM
awesome, thanks dave. i'll call them for sure.

Wahooman
May 31st, 2007, 10:41 PM
Casey call me at Stan's Automotive...I will get you a price for new radiator as I said where we were both broke down coming home. Did the temporary patch work? Hope you made it back alright.
Call me at work...will be there all day on Friday....303.666.8914
Thanks,
Curtis

dragos13
June 1st, 2007, 07:00 AM
sounds good curtis. yeah that quick steel patch stuff that hoopty picked up worked really well. its still holding however im trying to limit my drving. i'll give you a call later on today and see what we can do. so did you get your truck and trailer back to town? was it just the alternator?

Wahooman
June 1st, 2007, 08:38 AM
Yea...my dad and one of our techs drove up on Tuesday late afternoon....dropped in a new alternator and 2 new batteries so the dead ones would not kill the ne alterator. He was back home by 10:30. Just a pain in the ass. Just got everything unloaded with neighbors help....can't do much with my arm...it sux.
Give me a shout.