PDA

View Full Version : Matco toolbox *new condition*, need gone asap!

MadVlad
October 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
Flat black Matco 4s box, pretty much new, only a few months old, haven't used it at all. I plan to get out of the industry soon, also have to get a new engine for my car since it decided to take a crap on me while going home round 6 and winter is around the corner. Willing to let go for a lower price for an MRA member or friend, I'm also moving into a smaller place with no garage soon so when I leave the shop I won't have anywhere to put this thing either, rather see it get put to good use than to it sitting here. Any help spreading the word out will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Any questions PM me or shoot me a text.

http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/4606592218.html

MadVlad
October 3rd, 2014, 11:25 AM
Offers accepted

MadVlad
November 29th, 2014, 12:13 PM
$2000 firm for this week, that's a steal for a new box. Shit hit the fan for me, need the money ASAP. My loss your gain.

N1K
November 30th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Dealer won't buy it back?

MadVlad
November 30th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Nope, tried speaking to them about it and they won't do it. They'll take it back but as a repo and it'll ding my credit.

N1K
November 30th, 2014, 05:30 PM
That sucks man. I've got a little bigger American muscle series Matco box at work. Love it great boxes. Cool keys. My home box needs to be bigger but it's not a Matco kinda budget right now. Lol stupid house buying and this wanting to race shit.

MadVlad
November 30th, 2014, 08:25 PM
They're good boxes, I'm just leaving the industry for good soon and want to pay as much as I can out of it since I don't have room to store this thing anywhere. Screaming deal for $2k for a new box, not even used boxes of this kind are going for this much. Have lost my ass in this industry including this box but gotta cut my losses and move on