PDA

View Full Version : Any 250 Ninja Guys and Gals want to go run BIR??? Or anyonee? ;)

Just-Us Racing
September 8th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone, it looks as if some people from out here are going back to my home track up in Minnesota the weekend after round 7! I am planning on heading back there and running my Supertwin, anyone else want to go? If we have a group maybe bunch up and carpool or something?

This is from their forum:

"All Club Ninja 250 Racers in the USA are encouraged to visit Brainerd International Raceway to compete in the CRA's Sept 19 - 21 Race Weekend. Prize Money for the top (5) places is being paid courtesy of Rocky Mountain Kawasaki & Bob Fier Racing! See the attached Contingency Claim form for details. You can contact CRA Contingency or Bob Fier (bfier12854@charter.net) for answers to any additional questions you may have.

Bring that N250 "Back to Life" and compete in a field of what looks to be (15+) riders to see who is the best!

Note: It has recently been confirmed that one or more of the MRA's top Ninja 250 Racers (one is even their top female) with be competing."

If I don't find a ride for my bike to MN I am planning on leaving Thursday around 1pm and making a bomb run up there so I can hit up Friday practice, this is also their endurance weekend so if anyone is interested in a 5-hour endurance race on the 3 mile 10 turn circuit it could be fun!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Cheers,

Adam Bauer

Phil795
September 8th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I wish I could...I raced up there last summer and it was a blast! T2 & T3 :D

Matrix
September 9th, 2014, 09:29 AM
No love for the 300's? I can't make it anyway but I like the idea. Maybe next year. :D

sneakyhonda
September 9th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Talking with the boss right now I so want to go an race the 250r :-)