PDA

View Full Version : Talley on Hastings Crashes ?

bluedevil
May 29th, 2007, 11:44 AM
I was thinking about how many crashes there were this weekend... Is there any record of each crash kept? Im just thinking that it seemed really high and a congrats is in order for the corner working staff and how little delay there was considering the amount of crashes this weekend.... Out of my own morbid curiosity, I wanted to see some sort of a talley....

Im on that list myself.... :oops:

Thanks to the corner working staff..... Amazing job this weekend.....

Dion

*GSXR~SNAIL*
May 29th, 2007, 12:34 PM
I was thinking about how many crashes there were this weekend... Is there any record of each crash kept? Im just thinking that it seemed really high and a congrats is in order for the corner working staff and how little delay there was considering the amount of crashes this weekend.... Out of my own morbid curiosity, I wanted to see some sort of a talley....

Im on that list myself.... :oops:

Thanks to the corner working staff..... Amazing job this weekend.....

Dion

Quite a few for sure...interesting how they kind of cycled through the different turns as each day went on. Saturday, turn 11 and 13 got it's fair share, Sunday turn 9 was getting hammered, and then Monday it looked like 1, 2, 3, 4, and 13 were getting the attention.

I have the utmost respect for all of you guys and how hard you push your bikes and your limits, and I'm very glad to see no one was very seriously hurt.

Big kudos to those racers hanging real strong with the AMA types...was an awesome sight to see!