PDA

View Full Version : HPR 8/8/14 Open Lapping Day

ticktock4792
August 3rd, 2014, 12:55 PM
So long story short….

Bought the biggest punch card HPR had cause I was planning on doing all the track days I could this year ….
First track day lost the rear in Turn 4(lucky it didn't high side)….pissed but physically ok
bought the parts to fix her up…
got cancer…like damn wtf I'm only 28…ohhh well, shit happens….
kinda had to deal with that ^
been dealing with that ^^ ….
surgery….
now I can physically drive and I'm able to sell off the days….and I want to watch some bikes since I'm also missing going to the GP in Indy lsdljgfdhusdsauas! ugh
looking for 90 for a half day…I know you're not saving money really but its kinda like helping me out….Think of it as a cancer donation where you get a track day…sorry gents and ladies I'm not 501c so you can't write it off on your taxes haha

ill be at the track around 11am on friday for the 2nd half of the day…punches are only good for half days

As of right now I have 9 days left to get rid of….I MIGHT hold on to one incase I can make a comeback in like Oct or Nov….but thats just a hopeful thought at the moment…...

have a god one and good luck to the racers who race that weekend also!

Thanks Eric

rybo
August 3rd, 2014, 06:06 PM
Hey Eric,

ill be be there for the afternoon and will take one of the punches off your hands.

Ill be in CP1 probably arriving about the same time you are.

Scott

MadVlad
August 3rd, 2014, 07:57 PM
If they give me Friday off I may go but I'll confirm. Sorry to hear what you're going through bro, wishing you a speedy recovery. Anything I can help lmk yo

ticktock4792
August 3rd, 2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks Scott, and Damir text me again my phone went swimming and I'm using an old school one with no contacts….

blaircsf
August 4th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I'll take one for the afternoon on Friday. I'll be in car port 2, should be getting there a bit before noon.

ticktock4792
August 4th, 2014, 07:09 PM
I'll take one for the afternoon on Friday. I'll be in car port 2, should be getting there a bit before noon.

Thanks…ill come by