PDA

View Full Version : Wyeth Homes Real Estate Sponsors Female SuperStreet Racers

oldtimer
July 24th, 2014, 09:13 AM
I’m pleased to announce sponsorship for women Superstreet racers at the remaining 3 MRA rounds! Superstreet entry = $100, I will sponsor any female ONCE during the remainder of the 2014 season.

MRA racers: Do you have a female friend/family member/SO who wants to try road racing? This is her chance in the MRA’s introduction to racing class--Superstreet. You can put her on your racebike; she just needs gear to participate.

Interested female riders need to register for the event of their choice, and let me know you are racing. I will pay for your entry on the day of the event. Contact me for more info:
Wyeth Jackson #145
Wyeth Homes Real Estate
720-299-1390
wyethhomes@gmail.com

Superstreet runs on Saturday:
August 9th HPR North course
August 23rd HPR Full course
September 13th PPIR

For details on the Superstreet class please contact New Rider Director Jeff Brown
Jeff Brown #277
MRA New Rider Director
303-210-0425
jeff@12voltracing.com

**Or visit the MRA website for lots of info: http://mra-racing.org/super-street-details/

Remember! Superstreet racers can ride their prepared street bikes, track bikes, or borrow a racebike.

The MRA has been incredibly supportive to me over many years, I want to give back and help other women step into this fun club and sport! :cool:

TRK
July 25th, 2014, 04:07 PM
You rock Wyeth!

oldtimer
August 20th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Bump, this invitation for female Superstreeters is open for this weekend at HPR! Please get the word out and let your female friends know about this opportunity. Women can try road racing for free at either of the remaining 2014 rounds!

mccarthd26
August 24th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Wanted to say thanks again for this generous offer. My sister in law particpated yesterday and had a great time. She's got a lot to learn but the classroom session and track time were very helpful.

oldtimer
August 29th, 2014, 11:50 AM
You're welcome and I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it! I'm hoping we have more women at the last round, there's talk about a "special" Superstreet at the finale.

Please get the word out to your female friends who'd like to try superstreet!

oldtimer
September 10th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Finale of the MRA 2014 season is this weekend! Would love to see a big turn out of female superstreet riders, please get the word out that I'll pay for their entry if they want to do superstreet on Saturday. :)