PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Dinner at HASTINGS - **POLL ADDED**

The GECCO
May 18th, 2007, 12:23 PM
PLEASE REPLY TO THE POLL SO I CAN GET A ROUGH IDEA HOW MANY WILL BE ATTENDING (and if you are responding for a group, please make sure you are the only person in that group responding! :lol: )

Once again George Anderson and MPH will be having a Nebraska's Famous catered steak dinner at the track on Saturday night (and hopefully a bonfire afterwards, right George? hint....hint...) Those that took part last time know that it's an excellent meal with all your closest MRA buds.

Cost is $15 per person, cash or check. The club has prepaid for 75 dinners so please stick around Saturday after the races, enjoy some some grub and make some memories!!

George Anderson
May 19th, 2007, 10:36 PM
The Firewood is ready...the Bus is ready.....the Steaks are waiting.....if more than 75 we certainly need to know by Wednesday!
G
P.S. 22 of the 30 RV spots are reserved.....email me if you need one ASAP!

Jon
May 20th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Luckily my trailer which would have been the first to go had people not been so kind last year to shield it from the flames will be happily parked in one of those RV spots far from the flames. If I were you guys I'd get one of the remaining spots reserved. George has the track looking great and as always make sure you tell him thanks for having us. It's truly a pleasure to race at such a great facility.

polar x
May 20th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Ok, so I want in on the steak deal but what do YOU want us to do Glen? I need 5.

Chris

The GECCO
May 20th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Just show up, cash (or check) in hand. Please respond to the poll so we can get a ballpark headcount.

THANKS!!!!!!!