PDA

View Full Version : Need a new pet??

Wahooman
May 17th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Unfortunetly I need to find a new home for my very loved Great Dane...Samsun.
I hate to see him go but I have numerous reasons he needs to find a loving home that will care for him as I have.
He is a great dog and loves to play. He is 4 years old, Brindle color...very beautiful markings, nuetured, electronic chip, ears are cropped, healthy,etc.....
As with most great danes he does not realize how big he is and thinks he is still a lap dog. He is house broken obviously but in a new environment I would just be careful for a bit if he needs to "mark" his new territory.
As of now just looking for a good loving home....possibly one where I could visit maybe.
I am not looking for any $$ as of now....just a GOOD home. I have plenty of pictures I can send.
He is AKC registered as well.
He is obedience trained and leash trained as well.

Thanks for reading.

hcr25
May 17th, 2007, 03:26 PM
does he get along with other dogs? has he been neutered?
mike

Vanmar Racing
May 17th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hi There,

Can you send pictures to me?

vanmarracing@mindspring.com

Thanks,

Tammy

Wahooman
May 17th, 2007, 11:05 PM
does he get along with other dogs? has he been neutered?
mike
.......very beautiful markings, nuetured, electronic chip.........

Yes he has been. So far seems to get along with other dogs. But we all know dogs, sure it would take some breaking in time. He is not viscous...just big :lol:

Hotrod
May 18th, 2007, 08:59 AM
He'd be a great play-mate for your other dane, Tammy :D

TBSgraphics
May 18th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Vanmar would be the BEST home for any great dane.... lots of friends there...... :mrgreen:

Wahooman
May 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Pictures sent to all who requested.

bluedevil
May 18th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Ive seen that pup before.... BEAUTIFUL dog..... Good luck Curtis, I hope you find a good home...

Wahooman
May 18th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Ive seen that pup before.... BEAUTIFUL dog..... Good luck Curtis, I hope you find a good home...
Dion you are close by...you could take him and then I could come over and still play....hehe

bluedevil
May 18th, 2007, 10:03 AM
My pup will play himself to death with that dog.. we have a Dane next door and my dog runs under her legs and tries to trip her.. HAHA Then of course my dog gets rolled.. AHAHA