PDA

View Full Version : Round two thanks from Drew Jankord #171

dmj_88
June 3rd, 2014, 07:36 AM
I just wanted to get on the forum and thank everyone at MRA for being very welcoming to a couple of "out of towners." Steve Luckert (114) and I made the drive out from KS to see what MRA and HPR was all about, needless to say we were not disappointed. The track, facilities, racers, and staff were awesome. The grids in the NV and AM GTO/U classes were HUGE! You guys really have a good thing going out there and I look forward to coming back to visit in the future. Thanks again!

Drew MRA #171 CCS #17

trackaddict
June 3rd, 2014, 01:12 PM
Great to have you on our grids Drew. I was wondering who was posting those fast laps behind me. I should be glad it was cut short by a lap or you would of had me.

I plan to go to Road America and am signed up for Friday track day and Sat CCS race only.
Maybe we can hook up and you can school me for a few laps to show me the line.

dmj_88
June 3rd, 2014, 07:41 PM
Todd, I had to work very hard to get through traffic catching up to you after starting from 61st on the grid, but it was an ABSOLUTE BLAST! Unfortunately, I've never been to Road America so I'll be learning the track right there with you. Historically CCS has been plagued with smaller grids so the more the merrier! I'm still in shock that AM GTO had 64 people in it, that is CRAZY! Again MRA has a really good thing going and I'm glad to have been in the mix with you guys. I look forward to coming out there in the future, possibly participate in the 4 hr event next year! Thanks again to everyone!

Dutch
June 3rd, 2014, 08:47 PM
U guys came in and wrecked shop! U guys are dangerous, I dig it. Fukin kudos guys. I will b otw to road America also. Catch u on the flip

aFTeRm4Th
June 4th, 2014, 01:21 AM
U guys came in and wrecked shop! U guys are dangerous, I dig it. Fukin kudos guys. I will b otw to road America also. Catch u on the flip

Dutch, you're the dangerous one! Stay fast my friend #106

NossLou
June 4th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Drew,

Glad you have been able to make it out these last two rounds. You guys are hauling the mail and I look forward to seeing more of you and your midnight clutch repairs out here! Thank you for coming all the way out here!

NossLou
June 4th, 2014, 10:45 AM

Get in touch with me or shoot me a PM if still interested in heading to RA. I will shoot you my number or PM me yours and I'll give you a call... Nice riding too btw!

dmj_88
June 4th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Drew,

Glad you have been able to make it out these last two rounds. You guys are hauling the mail and I look forward to seeing more of you and your midnight clutch repairs out here! Thank you for coming all the way out here!

I think you may have me confused with someone else. Fortunately I didn't have to do a midnight clutch repair! Also, this was my first time at HPR but thank you for the kind words! I look forward to seeing you at RA if you make it out!

NossLou
June 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM
I think you may have me confused with someone else. Fortunately I didn't have to do a midnight clutch repair! Also, this was my first time at HPR but thank you for the kind words! I look forward to seeing you at RA if you make it out!

I'll be there and will get to meet you then, sorry for the mixup, there were quite a few out of state guys out here this last round.;)

Fastt Racing
June 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Great to see huge grids and plenty of out of staters! We hope to see you all make it back out here for a couple more rounds.