PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys and gals!

sheispoison
June 2nd, 2014, 01:04 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the corner crew this weekend. There was a lot of red flags and incidents this weekend and you guys did a great job. I want to send out an extra thanks to Luis and Reagan for getting me and my bike up and back to the pits in the Open Supersport. You guys rock! Thanks and see ya in Pueblo.
Carl

rybo
June 2nd, 2014, 01:57 PM
Get better soon Carl.

+1 for the props to the corner crew and MRA staff this weekend. There is lots of time pressure on the 4-hour weekend and you guys did great!

Snazzy
June 2nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Thank you for picking my bike up off the track and probably coming to help me when I was knocked out. Corner works and EMTs are awesome!

MadVlad
June 2nd, 2014, 03:57 PM
How you guys holding up with the injuries?

sheispoison
June 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM
I'll be back out for Pueblo and if all goes well, on the bike.
Carl

MadVlad
June 2nd, 2014, 06:04 PM
Nice man, wishing you guys a speedy recovery. I'm not sure if I'll be making Pueblo for corner working since I work Saturdays but we'll see if I can convince my boss lol

gsnyder828
June 2nd, 2014, 11:20 PM
I second/third (wherever I am in line) the thanks/props. There were a ton of red flags this weekend and I was one of the guilty. Thanks to everyone that helped me out after I popped my motor then misjudged my speed and took to the dirt between 5 and 6 too early (and too fast). Realized how fast I was going when I hit the ground! Fantastic and professional squad all around. Great to know you all are out there.

trackaddict
June 3rd, 2014, 01:15 PM
Get your bikes and bodies ready for Pueblo.
Here's to speedy recoveries!!!

cjmagnuss
June 3rd, 2014, 03:31 PM
We had a great crew out there this weekend! Good job guys!