PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 - Thank you MRA members, staff and board!

rybo
May 11th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Aside from the weather, this is the best round one that I can remember in a long time. The paddock was FULL, the grids on Satruday were full and the races, for the most part, went full distance!

Great riding from everyone, way to keep it on two wheels (for the most part!).

MRA board, you were handed a pile of dog turds as far as the weather went on Sunday and you managed it with grace and professionalism. Well done.

I especially want to acknowledge the work that our new track marshal has done. Chris, I think you have one of the hardest jobs on any given race weekend. You managed your first weekend extremely well. Great job!

As for the corner crew and staff, you all are always at the heart of what we do. We rely on you to keep us safe and there are few things that I enjoy more than coming around the track and waving to each of you on the cool down lap.

See you all in a couple of weeks!

-rybo

jbrowning
May 11th, 2014, 08:54 PM
+1

MadVlad
May 12th, 2014, 06:59 AM
+2 lol. Saturday was ton of fun for sure, glad the season has started and looking forward to the next round already.

jmaher
May 12th, 2014, 09:19 AM
It was nice seeing the ambulance just sitting all day. Props to the riders.

Joe

cjmagnuss
May 12th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the props Rybo! I learned a lot so its only going to get better!

oldtimer
May 12th, 2014, 11:20 AM
I told you at the track but I'll say it again--great job on your first weekend as Track Marshal Chris! That's a hard job and you did well. :)