PDA

View Full Version : Racewurx - and the recently schooled...

rohorn
April 20th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Just tried to sign up for Round 1 - got this message: You must be a Competition member to enter races

JimWilson29
April 20th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Robert- your status is still showing as "student" in RaceWurx because you were in the new racer school yesterday. MRA VP, Aaron Fisk, will be changing your membership type to "competition" along with all the others that took the school and paid for a race license. Having 48 students in the school was awesome but leaves us with some work to do behind the scenes. Please be patient and he will get your membership updated ASAP.

rohorn
April 20th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks - I hope everyone involved yesterday gets a well deserved rest.

I'm in no rush (OK, I AM!!!) but I'll gladly wait 'til further notice.

Kingpin
April 21st, 2014, 11:13 AM
Attention Race School students:

If you have purchased a Race License along with your race school your profile has now been updated to Competition Novice status.
If not all other Students have been set to Competition Super Street so you may register for future Super Street sign ups.
Congratulations!

This means you may now go in and sign up for our Round 1 MRA Races/Super Street.
Good luck to you all this season.

Regards,

Snazzy
April 21st, 2014, 07:03 PM
^ It won't let me buy my license and if I try to enter for races it only gives me Superstreet as an option. I don't want to run a super street, I want to enter for the races on round 1 before I end up gridded in the way back :(

Kingpin
April 21st, 2014, 09:27 PM
Katie,

I will ping you with the necessary details.
Yes the system will only allow you to sign up once and you did not select a race license, just the school option so that is why it was defaulted to Super Street.

We can process your request and get you going.
Sending you email.

Thanks,