ABATE of Colorado
Motorcycle Expo
April 27, 2014

ABATE of Colorado is holding their annual Motorcycle Expo at:

13790 E. Mississippi Ave.
Aurora, CO
(I-225 and Miss)

10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The MRA has been invited to attend and promote the world of roadracing to all the patrons of this event. Which will include:

"EVERYTHING ABOUT MOTORCYCLING IN ONE PLACE"

Included in the event will be:

Motorcycle Games, Police Demos, Vendors, Dealers, and more...

Information including:

Class, endorsements, laws, racing (THATS US), public awareness, and of course FOOD

HOW YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE MRA

ABATE has help the MRA in many ways and if you want to show your support this is how:

Come out to the ever growing event that is free and supports a cause we all know and love

and or

Volunteer with the MRA at the event

The MRA is in need of volunteers who what to bring their motorcycles to display as well as others who would like to speak with patrons of the event about roadracing.

If your interested in volunteering please sign up below by:

Posting a new thread with your name, racing number, and email address, as well as your intentions to either bring your race bike or speak with the public about racing, or both

All volunteers will receive hours of service toward their membership requirements for doing so.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1376492_10151926248227587_1026392194_n.jpg

WolFeYeZ
April 3rd, 2014, 09:14 PM
Date?

JimWilson29
April 4th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Date?

That would be useful. :confused:

slo lee
April 4th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Doesn't it say April 27th?

Snazzy
April 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM
OK this time I can actually make it to volunteer lol

Katie
apbts2006@yahoo.com
I guess I can bring my bike? Will look appropriate by then.

Louden
April 13th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Great, the more bikes the better.

I'll keep everyone interested updated with info.

Keep volunteering.

Louden

Louden
April 22nd, 2014, 09:08 AM
Still looking for volunteers and riders interested in displaying their motorcycles.

Remember its events like this that you can come and not only promote yourself and support those such as ABATE who support the MRA, but also support all your sponsors by getting out there at different events open to the public.

Currently the plan is to meet at 9:00 am where we will be given an area to setup and from there its just another day enjoying the life we live with motorcycles.

Snazzy
April 22nd, 2014, 03:22 PM
if the weather is going to rain just going to leave the bike at home but I'm hoping for Sun

Louden
April 25th, 2014, 12:57 PM
The MRA is no longer going to be able to attend this event for more information please contact myself via email

louden189@gmail.com