PDA

View Full Version : Signing up for superstreet?

Firedog_Ten_02
April 2nd, 2014, 11:11 PM
I have been looking for a place to sign up, but I don't know where to do it. I have my account set-up on the website where I have to input my health care info. I have seen that there is a area where you can pay for a race school $250 ( I thought Superstreet was $100 ), T-shirts and other related items, but Superstreet is not one of the options. Is Superstreet a race school option, or do I need to wait for the Superstreet option to show up on the website? Any help with this would be great.

Louden
April 3rd, 2014, 09:44 AM
There is a chance they have not setup the option to sign up for super street yet on the registration system, and therefore you might have to wait to sign up online. You may want to contact Jeff Brown the New Rider Director for the MRA who is in charge of the Super Street program. He can reserve you a spot and keep you updated on super street registration his contact info is below:

Jeff Brown (jbrown@hydroresources.com)
New Rider Director
303-210-0425

Super Street does cost $100 the first event being May 10th, but the MRA New Rider School is $200, and if you can attend I highly recommend you do. It will better prepare you for Super Street and it consist of a classroom as well as a full day of riding/training. Also if you complete this course and you decide you would prefer to become a novice racer you'll be eligible for a racing license, but you can also decide to compete is Super Street if you complete the school or not.

JimWilson29
April 3rd, 2014, 10:02 AM
I have been looking for a place to sign up, but I don't know where to do it. I have my account set-up on the website where I have to input my health care info. I have seen that there is a area where you can pay for a race school $250 ( I thought Superstreet was $100 ), T-shirts and other related items, but Superstreet is not one of the options. Is Superstreet a race school option, or do I need to wait for the Superstreet option to show up on the website? Any help with this would be great.

We are not live with Round 1 online entry as of yet. Once we activate it, you will see the option to enter Super Street for Round 1 when you select the "Register for an Event" button on your profile.
There will be a forthcoming announcement in the next week.

Firedog_Ten_02
April 3rd, 2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the 411.