PDA

View Full Version : ARS, ezup or KD canopy parts needed

nobasin
March 26th, 2014, 03:59 PM
i have an ARS 10x10 canopy from REI that needs some frame parts to repair damage from last year's pueblo dust storm. if you have a trashed kd kanopy 10x10 or one of the heavier duty ezups or an ARS from REI, i'd take that off your hands for some cash, beer or other vice. (thank you voters of colorado). doesn't matter how thrashed, just needs at least one leg and side of folding/accordian hardware that isn't destroyed. parts from the cheaper ezups won't work, so only looking for KD, ARS or the heavy duty ezup (like a vantage, enterprise) or similar.

thanks in advance for any help!

mike-

303 cycle
March 26th, 2014, 04:39 PM
KD's up in Westminster. I got replacement parts from them after the dust storm as well. They were easy to deal with and parts are pretty reasonable ( I fixed my $400 KD 10x10 for less than $100).

I think I have some spares as I replaced all my legs with the aluminum instead of steel. I have the parts in the loft so I can pull and check as they might work. The only problem is they are a cream color.

nobasin
March 27th, 2014, 09:58 AM
KD's up in Westminster. I got replacement parts from them after the dust storm as well. They were easy to deal with and parts are pretty reasonable ( I fixed my $400 KD 10x10 for less than $100).

I think I have some spares as I replaced all my legs with the aluminum instead of steel. I have the parts in the loft so I can pull and check as they might work. The only problem is they are a cream color.

yeah, i'll head up to KD if i need to, was just seeing who might have something trashed they want out of their garage. i need one leg and one side of the of folding top to scrounge some parts for. if it isn't too much trouble to check what you have, let me know and i can pick them up from you.

mike-

303 cycle
March 28th, 2014, 10:37 AM
I have two lower legs that are good, two top legs that are bent. Free if you want them