PDA

View Full Version : Looking for storage for 2 bikes ASAP!!!

MadVlad
March 20th, 2014, 07:28 PM
So a fellow member was storing his bikes with me for the winter, however the situation took a bad turn with one of my roommates who decided to be a douche bag for no reason over this out of the nowhere now, though I had cleared it with him to storing the bikes before we even moved in, so with that said I need a place to store his bikes as soon as possible. So posting up to see if someone who has room in their garage and wants to make some extra money for a few months. PM me if interested or willing to help out please, it's very urgent and wanting to get the bikes out of here by Sunday if all possible, I know it's a long shot in such short notice but my roommate is driving me crazy and this shit may not end well at all. Thank you for your time.

Streebles85
March 20th, 2014, 08:01 PM
pm sent

shRED
March 21st, 2014, 01:32 PM
I might have a spot if you need it. PM me and I'll give you my phone no.

MadVlad
March 21st, 2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the offers fellas, may have found a place close by but I'll check back in if that falls through

Fastt Racing
March 24th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Did you get this handled? Sounds like you need a new place, not a place for the two bikes, lol. I have space if you need it in Westminster

MadVlad
March 24th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Oh I'm a responsible person and know better than to argue with idiots. I'll finish my lease and bounce out no doubt. Just keeping my word and my end of the deal as we had a verbal agreement on storage but well guess with some people you can't trust their word any longer these days. No honor any longer, some sad shit. Thanks for the offer mang!