PDA

View Full Version : BMW Motorcycle Club of Colorado Presentation

Louden
March 13th, 2014, 01:13 PM
I would like to thank the BMW Motorcycle Club of Colorado for allowing us to speak at their general meeting.

The MRA was asked to be a guest speaker at their general meeting this month, from a contact made at the Motorcycle Expo who we attended with ABATE of Colorado.

The presentation went well with help from The MRA award ceremony video's from the 2012 and 2013 MRA season, special thank you to Chris Sorenson who created and provided the video for the event. Also the MRA E-Display was there so we could educate them on how we reach out to the riding community and how we promote ourselves and those who advertise on the device. Which lead to the request from their members to also play the ABATE of Colorado commercial playing on the MRA Display in conjunction with ours on in dealerships throughout the state. Several of their members spoke to me after the presentation to get more information and speak about how they attend the ABATE of Colorado Rider Training. Also some had come to the races in the pass and want to come again. Not to mention speak about Woody from Woody's Wheel Works who is also a member of their orginization.

Overall the meeting went well and several plan on attending the MRA intro to roadracing clinic as well as compete in superstreet, not to mention coming out to spectate. We were also able to meet members of other clubs such as the Erico Triumph Club who is also interested in having the MRA attend one of their meetings as a guest speaker in the upcoming months.

On a final note, the BMW Club passed on their information for us to send forth our press releases so they can publish them in their media to reach their members. I'll be forwarding that information onto Nick your Rider Rep in charge of Press Release to continue spreading the word about the MRA.

Thank you again for supporting the MRA.

slo lee
March 13th, 2014, 06:00 PM
It's about growing the pie not who gets the biggest slice. Way to go Louden and Chris et al.