PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

Bhoppy
February 26th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Good morning everybody! My name is Brian Hoppes and I am (was) an EMT with Western Ambulance and the MRA for a few years. It is with great regret to tell you all that I will not be able to attend any of your races this summer (very saddening)... I decided to take a leap of faith and make a career change and leave Western last fall to pursue another path, that path ended abruptly and my position at Western was already filled... I had all the intention in the world to be in that ambulance this summer as a part time EMT but that spot was also filled. I am having a very hard time finding any work, and need to support my family. I was a banker for 12 years and an EMT for around 6, I am very customer service oriented and could use all the help I could get, so if anybody knows of a job that might fit my needs and skills please let me know. I feel like the years that I have spent with the MRA are the funnest, most memorable time in my life, I love racing and the racers very much and will miss you all greatly!

Respectfully,
Brian Hoppes

Throttleroller277
February 26th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Brian,

You still can come out and spectate, and hang out with us Saturday Nights!!

~Brownie

cjmagnuss
February 27th, 2014, 09:54 AM
If you're interested in corner working, we could use ya there too!

Fastt Racing
February 27th, 2014, 05:35 PM
^ What those two said. We appreciate your years of dedication. You are deffinitely encouraged to come hang out with the MRA this summer! I wish you luck with finding a new position Brian.

Louden
February 27th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Brett Leveque posted that he needed a hand for awhile not sure if the position is open still, but give him a call. I'm PM you his number

fosbibr
March 2nd, 2014, 08:02 AM
I'll send you a pm with my #