PDA

View Full Version : It's been to long !!! Sayin hi!! And need a part or two 2005 r1

snay
February 18th, 2014, 10:19 AM
:D I have a 2005 r1 need stock seat ASAP !! If you have o5 r1 parts canal me 8018972932. And yo to tony ,Bam ,brownie me and the maniac Kiersten say hi love you All!!! Even you Glen :rolleyes:

NossLou
February 18th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Dude they are all over ebay or the R1-forum.com for next to nothing. 22.00 shipped to be exact...fukkn google it!:D

jplracing
February 18th, 2014, 04:00 PM
I have a rear wheel with cush and sprocket that I would let go cheap if interested

Throttleroller277
February 19th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Ney!!.... Call me!!

snay
March 4th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Dude they are all over ebay or the R1-forum.com for next to nothing. 22.00 shipped to be exact...fukkn google it!:D
Wow good idea never thought about Google !!! Or a place called eBay that has everything on the planet for sale I was just thinking more along the lines of maybe helping out a MRA racer might have some extra shit around & I could give him money for a it instead of someone on eBay but hey I'm a dumbass you know

NossLou
March 4th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Wow good idea never thought about Google !!! Or a place called eBay that has everything on the planet for sale I was just thinking more along the lines of maybe helping out a MRA racer might have some extra shit around & I could give him money for a it instead of someone on eBay but hey I'm a dumbass you know

I was joking around bud, so much for the tough love. Thought you needed a seat quick and therefore i gave an opinion on the easiest and cheapest place to find one and shipped to UT timely. Not sure why you took it that way, but thanks for caring about us MRA folks. Looking forward to seeing you out here again Shawn!:cool: I got a few spares for an 07/08 which are fairly interchangable if you ever need em, just swing on by dude.