PDA

View Full Version : Car Pooling

The GECCO
May 7th, 2007, 02:25 PM
There are some folks who may be needing a ride and others who have room, so please post up.

Vinnie will have room for one more in the truck and would certainly appreciate the help with the driving so someone hit him up for a ride. He's at 970-405-8718

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Before I Forget . . . my pimp ride is the M.R.A. Truck . . . but either way, could use the company and most likely I'll be doing most of the driving.

However, I need to leave early Friday AM (about 6 AM from Fort Collins).

You would also need your own ride from Fort Collins upon return which will be sometime on Tuesday PM.

Otherwise, should be easy ride and I'll provide music via own CDs.

Give me a call at 970-405-8718 - First Call, Rides Shot-Gun.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
May 7th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I'll be heading out on Friday morning sometime from the Aurora area. I should have room for at least one, depending on how much stuff is being brought, maybe two.

I won't be returning until Monday afternoon/evening, so if that works for anyone, let me know.

Kickstand
May 9th, 2007, 09:38 PM
i believe shane needs a ride.

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 20th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Ok, MRA truck will be leaving on or about 2 PM on Thursday from Fort Collins. Have room for another race bike and or passenger. Will be returning Tuesday PM (5-6 PM) as I will be leaving Hastings about 9 AM.

If you know anyone that needs a ride especially Corner Workers, have them call me at my cell 970-405-8718 as soon as possible.

Hope to see ya all there in Hastings.

Kickstand
May 21st, 2007, 05:54 AM
Vince, get ahold of Shane.. He needs a ride

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 22nd, 2007, 06:42 AM
A PM was sent to Shane to contact me if he still needs a ride. And to make it easier again, my cell to call is 970-405-8718.

Please have him call me asap if he still needs a ride or anyone else needs transportation for equipment or for themselves.

See ya all in Hastings.

PS - check the weather and bring all the necessary stuff to have fun in Hastings.