PDA

View Full Version : Need Dyno tune

bluedevil
January 30th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Hey all... In a few weeks I will be needing a new map done on the ole R6. All my bikes so far have been done at Faster.

Who are you all using/trusting now? Prefer someone local or relatively local...

Thanks all

JimWilson29
January 30th, 2014, 08:35 AM
MRA class and 4 hour endurance sponsor Imperial Sportbikes does dyno tuning - http://www.imperialsportbikes.com/

bluedevil
January 30th, 2014, 09:54 AM
MRA class and 4 hour endurance sponsor Imperial Sportbikes does dyno tuning - http://www.imperialsportbikes.com/

Thanks Jim: Have you or anyone used them recently ?

JimWilson29
January 30th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks Jim: Have you or anyone used them recently ?

I have not as of yet. They got their dyno last year and sent their techs to Dynojet for schooling. Tim and everyone else at Imperial has always been great to me and others in the MRA and I'm confident they would do a good job for you.

rybo
January 30th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Dion -

I used them just after they got the dyno and they did a great job on a GSXR that I have. It had a giant flat spot around 7K RPM that was all gone when they were done. Tre (one of their techs) has since gone to the dynojet school and is for sure doing great work.

They are great guys and will for sure do a good job for you.

trackaddict
January 30th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I can also vouch for Trey and Tim for their dyno tuning.
Just last week they put a great tune on my Ducati 848 before heading down to Cvma.

aspenbum
January 31st, 2014, 09:45 AM
I would call Bobby Fitch at Absolute Race Technology. He did my 08 GSXR and did an amazing job. I saw 15 hp and 12ftlb gains along with a super flat afr with a very linear power band with the tune and a pcIII. He is located next door to woodys wheel works.

bluedevil
February 5th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks all. I have contacted both companies.

Snowman
February 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM
How much do these tunes run? I have a 06 CBR600rr

bluedevil
February 9th, 2014, 02:48 PM
How much do these tunes run? I have a 06 CBR600rr

Imperial is all that replied. Their rates were $175-275 depending on how "dialed in" you wanted it.