PDA

View Full Version : 16'x8'x8' Haulmark Enclosed Motorcycle Race Trailer - READY TO ROLL!!!

NossLou
January 14th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Edit: I will have updated pics posted tonight once it stops snowing....

For a quick sale is my Haulmark 16x8x8' enclosed trailer quickly. I bought this trailer originally 3 years ago for $4500. It had never moved off the buyers personal property since it was bought new. Originally functioned as a storage shed for PVC parts. Since then I have put another $1500 into it. It has brand new tires on all 4, less than 500 miles. Torsion axles with white rims. New hand crank jack when I bought it. It has brand new electrical hookups, 3 way 120v breaker box for outlets and shop lights within the interior of the trailer, a breaker for outside outlets, and breaker that is wired for an A/C unit on the ceiling.

The interior shop lights are bright! I had two of them installed and its as light as day when turned on. I have replaced the electric brakes last fall, removed hubs and repacked all wheel bearings this fall. Interior of trailer has a carpeted floor, 2 standalone Motorcycle stands, Workbench , and 12v lighting. I have currently disconnected the 12 volt lighting when we had it wired for 120. It also has a 100 watt solar panel on the roof that was installed for the 12 volt system. Plywood interior has been sealed with 2 coats of polyurethane. Minimal miles on the trailer in general

I do not have to sell this, but my wife gave me the ultimatum for extra space now since we have added another bike. I have a friend with a bit larger construction trailer that I would like to convert over. I currently have it setup for 2 race-bikes and a pit-bike. I can also unfold the full-size futon with this setup. Could easily fit 5 bikes and gear if used solely for hauling.

This trailer has been very mildly used. It was used only for roadracing events, and has very minimal wear and tear on it. I maintain my possesions extremely well, and if you know me, then you are well aware of that.

I can include the futon, motorcycle chocks, and all within the trailer if wanted. It does not matter to me. Trailer will be washed and vacuumed upon pickup. Please bear with me until I can get updated pictures of the interior and exterior. Exterior is in great condition, white with a diamond plate rock shield, all lights work properly, as well as trailer breaks! Rear opening barn doors vs drop down gate.

Please make me an offer on price, however I feel my asking price of $3800 is very fair for what is included, I have it listed on Craigs but will go to $3600 for MRA folks, might budge more to get this damn thing sold fast!. Brand new this eact trailer is sitting in Fort Collins for $7499-$8199 off the lot. I would like to get this sold asap to make the wife happy, and have another trailer project to get rolln' on before the season starts!

Clean Colorado title in hand.

Thanks for Looking.

Nik

seven uno nine six five uno four zero uno nine

n o s s l i w at h o t m a i l dot c o m

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/4286775421.html

Fastt Racing
January 14th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I'll take it for your asking price of $381.

evomach
January 14th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Sent you a PM

NossLou
January 15th, 2014, 06:43 PM
I'll take it for your asking price of $381.

Lol who the hell changed that.... yeah that is not gonna fly :-)

Fixed :-0

NossLou
January 15th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Sent you a PM

Nice talking to you on the phone, keep me in the loop.

NossLou
January 20th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Sold!!!!!!