PDA

View Full Version : HASTINGS

KipBook
May 5th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I will unfortunately not be able to attend the Hasting races over the Memorial weekend.

My family is moving to a bigger apartment and the only weekend we have is Memorial. I will miss the party bu.... er, I mean, I will miss you all, have twice the fun and knock back a few for me! (okay, more than a few, you all know me too well!)

Kip

Kickstand
May 5th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear that Kip... have fun!

Since Kip opened the Hastings conversation, I need to know who is planning on working the race... I need this for hotel information.... I need to know when you will be arriving in hastings.... The hotel rooms are for friday, saturday & sunday nights...

ldurandette
May 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM
We are looking at being there for all three days, at this time.
We will be corner working.

Larry and Carolyn

shaneboone
May 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah ... I'll be there too. I need a ride however ... Can work all 3 days not a problem. Contact me at Shane Boone 202-273-2876 for ride info or email me at shaneboone@hotmail.com . Thanks. BTW, anyone think the bugs will be biting at Hastings now that there's real grass growing at the track ?!

cornerworkr
May 7th, 2007, 06:52 AM
I will be there all three days as will Boots. My son-in-law will work at least one day, but I will need to confirm. With Kip being gone, Lincoln will have to take up the slack in the beverage consumption department.
Bob H

Kickstand
May 7th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Bob, will you need a hotel room... I'm assuming Boots does...

Tawny

The GECCO
May 7th, 2007, 08:54 AM
I have a total of 6 rooms booked at the comfort inn for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. They are all double queens.

Please sign up for a room by reposting the list and adding your name(s):

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

Kickstand
May 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Ive got a list going Glenn, I'll send it to you shortly

Kickstand
May 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM

**edit - see below
______

Timmay!
May 7th, 2007, 12:25 PM
What about Vince?

The GECCO
May 7th, 2007, 02:21 PM
1 - Tawny & Matt
2 - Lurch, ??
3 - Vince, ??
4 - Nick & Erica Gibson
5 - Shane, ??
6 - ??, ??

There are other arrangements for Larry, Carolyn, Bob and Boots. They will be using two rooms I had reserved at the Holiday Inn for other people who aren't coming. Those rooms are cheaper so if we have to cancel I'd rather cancel at the Comfort Inn.

VParra '06EquipMgr
May 7th, 2007, 04:03 PM
I have a total of 6 rooms booked at the comfort inn for Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. They are all double queens.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

You can put me here if it is easier: Vincent Parra

Lurch
May 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM
I may not be able to make it depending on the job situtation. In other words if I don't have one I prolly will go.

Lurch

dlabout
May 8th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Tim,
I'll be there all 3 days. I've got my room covered. I'm riding the BMW down on Friday after work. See you all bright and early Sat. Morning!
-Doug

Timmay!
May 8th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Tim,
I'm riding the BMW down on Friday
You said down, which made me think of Pueblo, You're aware we are in for the next race right? :? no sarcasm Meant.

dlabout
May 8th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Tim,
I'm riding the BMW down on Friday
You said down, which made me think of Pueblo, You're aware we are in for the next race right? :? no sarcasm Meant.

Guess I should have said I'm riding over, but that makes me think of mountains and we know Nebraska hasn't got those. Guess I'll stick with I'm riding yonder. It has enough ambiguity to leave everyone guessing where the hell I'll end up. :?
As for the Beemer I'm up for all you fast and furious. Best not tempt me or I'll take them bags off and really woop up on ya. :twisted:

polar x
May 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM
So is the MRA providing rooms for corner workers at Hastings? I have a friend that has expressed interest in corner working but is concerned about the cost and lack of experience. I told him he gets $75/day, lunch, breakfast if the hotel offers it and $35 towards a hotel room. Plus the MRA could help him find a ride out and back to Hastings. Is all this correct?

Lurch
May 9th, 2007, 11:53 AM
So is the MRA providing rooms for corner workers at Hastings? I have a friend that has expressed interest in corner working but is concerned about the cost and lack of experience. I told him he gets $75/day, lunch, breakfast if the hotel offers it and $35 towards a hotel room. Plus the MRA could help him find a ride out and back to Hastings. Is all this correct?

Yes

T Baggins
May 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Yes

Actually I think the MRA picks up the WHOLE tab for the hotel in Hastings.

The GECCO
May 9th, 2007, 12:19 PM

Yes

NO

Tony is correct, we are paying the entire tab of the hotel rooms. The only downside is that *I* get to pick his roomie!

polar x
May 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Well as long as "flouresent red" :roll: ( you know its hot pink :wink: ) is not involved he should be ok with it. I will pass along the info to him.

Thanks Glen.

The GECCO
May 21st, 2007, 11:07 AM
1 - Tawny & Matt
2 - Lurch, ??
3 - Vince, ??
4 - Nick & Erica Gibson
5 - Shane, ??
6 - ??, ??

There are other arrangements for Larry, Carolyn, Bob and Boots. They will be using two rooms I had reserved at the Holiday Inn for other people who aren't coming. Those rooms are cheaper so if we have to cancel I'd rather cancel at the Comfort Inn.

Last call, I will be going with the following unless I hear differently by the end of the day today:

**See final list below**

Timmay!
May 21st, 2007, 11:20 AM
Glenn, there was one more guy...I talked to him yesterday. BUT I CAN"T REMEMBER HIS NAME! He was going to post something on the CSC board about CWing and wanted details. He was at Pueblo in turn one last race. He will be at Hastings, and is giving Lurch a ride out. I don't know if he has made other lodging arraignments.

Lurch
May 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM
Glenn, there was one more guy...I talked to him yesterday. BUT I CAN"T REMEMBER HIS NAME! He was going to post something on the CSC board about CWing and wanted details. He was at Pueblo in turn one last race. He will be at Hastings, and is giving Lurch a ride out. I don't know if he has made other lodging arraignments.

Randy would be is name OH. I will PM him and see if he needs a room since I need to finalize the ride situtation.

Lurch

Kickstand
May 21st, 2007, 05:35 PM
Glenn,
Steve McMath just emailed me and says he will be there all 3 days and needs a hotel room....

Tawny

The GECCO
May 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
Final room schedule:

1 - Tawny & Matt
2 - Lurch, Vince
3 - Steve McMath, Randy
4 - Nick & Erica Gibson
5 - Shane
6 - Spoken for by others

I will get confirmation numbers Wednesday

*GSXR~SNAIL*
May 22nd, 2007, 11:19 PM

Damn...forgot my name. Heh...no problem, thanks for setting me (Randy) up with the room guys. I was going to stay with my buddy since he's doing the RV thing at MPH, but I think I'll let him and his girl have a little privacy.

Thanks again,
Randy

The GECCO
May 23rd, 2007, 07:58 AM
Ok, here are reservation numbers.

Randy, please gimme your last name, they wont let me add you to the room without a last name. You can still stay there, but they won't give you a key unless you are on the list

1 - Tawny & Matt 176935
2 - Lurch, Vince 176936
3 - Steve McMath, Randy 176937
4 - Nick & Erica Gibson 176938
5 - Shane 176939
6 - Spoken for by others

Give them the reservation number and your name when you check in.

Timmay!
May 23rd, 2007, 08:38 AM
Damn...forgot my name.

:oops: My poor memory is no reflection on your contribution, Randy. You, Erica and her husband Nick (You can understand why I remember her :wink: sorry Nick ) are my stellar rookies. You guys are all going a great job, and we are glad to have ya!

Gone_Skiing
May 23rd, 2007, 10:08 AM
Damn...forgot my name.

:oops: My poor memory is no reflection on your contribution, Randy. You, Erica and her husband Nick (You can understand why I remember her :wink: sorry Nick ) are my stellar rookies. You guys are all going a great job, and we are glad to have ya!

Since she is so unforgettable I should mention that her name is spelled E.r.i.k.a...

:o :D

-Nick

Timmay!
May 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
:oops: busted... :oops: and misspelling her name to boot... I'm such a dick