PDA

View Full Version : MRA CHRISTMAS SHINDIG THIS SATURDAY @ GB's!

Fastt Racing
December 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM
The MRA Christmas Shindig is this Saturday at GB's 7:00pm!

The Christmas Shindig will be at the GB Fish & Chips (Sloans Lake location 2175 Sheridan Blvd. Edgewater, CO 80214)

They will have the entire restuarant and patio reserved for the party. This is a great excuse to hang out with your racing buddies this offseason. There will be some traditional English festivities. We will have door prizes, and there will be some great raffle items as well. We had some nice things at the last raffle, so don't miss out. Hope to see you all there!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/1422152154685363/

Fastt Racing
December 14th, 2013, 01:56 AM
See all of you tonight! We'll be there at 7pm. I hear that Newcastle Brown Ale might be there with some great promo beer pricing. Other beer and wine specials as well. Some awesome food and dessert. Don't miss it!

Fastt Racing
December 16th, 2013, 04:54 PM
We had a great time at GB's last Saturday. I wanted to thank everyone again for coming out. It was a nice get together with great friends. The raffle donations were given by the following sponsors: GB Fish & Chips, Thanks Alex. J&P Roofing, Thanks Joe. Speedin Motorsports, Thanks Brian. Dunlop Tires, Thanks Steve Mills. Bellco Credit Union. CASI. Foothills Triumph/NorCo Euro. And a special thanks to New Castle Heineken for the grand prize Krups Beertender. Thanks to the event sponsors for th generosity. Please support these businesses that support us. They give with very little expectation of return, surprise them if you can, or simply contact them to thank them. It really goes a long way.

I would also like to thank Nabber (Dave Neighbour) for his efforts in putting the party together, and putting some English tradition into the "Shindig". We fully plan on doing it again next year.

The 4th Annual Christmas Shindig is tentatively scheduled for Sat Dec 13th, 2014. We hope to see even more of you next year!