PDA

View Full Version : The place to buy take offs!!

Sol Performance
November 23rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Hey Guys and gals,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have listed all my take offs at www.2ndroll.com. Visit the site if you want to buy or sell take offs.

Oscar

NossLou
November 25th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Hey Guys and gals,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I have listed all my take offs at www.2ndroll.com. Visit the site if you want to buy or sell take offs.

Oscar

Fukkn Sweet! This is where I'll be sending family member for gift from here on out!

Sol Performance
November 25th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Thanks Nik. I started this initially just to have a central location just to put up my tires but thought a little more effort could be made and be able to host anyone that wanted to sell their tires too. Please let me know of any feedback on how to make it bettter.

Thanks again!

Sol Performance
December 1st, 2013, 09:22 PM
Just an FYI... Cyber Monday is going on now! Visit 2ndroll.com for half priced take offs. Monday only!!

Sol Performance
December 16th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Over 100 tires listed and still growing.

Sol Performance
December 28th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Please help us promote our facebook page. Share this comment from our (https://www.facebook.com/2ndroll) page directly to be entered in a random drawing for $20!!
All shares from now till midnight 12/31 qualify. No purchase necessary. Just share and watch out for a winner!​

shRED
January 4th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Sweet web site. So much nicer than cruising forums looking for takeoffs that may or may not be there, or may or may not be sold, or may not even be the hardness of tire you are looking for….

Sol Performance
January 15th, 2014, 05:05 AM
Thanks! We are also going to make it so the seller has a dedicated space to put the remaining tread that is on the tire on the L, M, & R when they list the tire. Additionally, another place to list the date code. this way it will be easier to find the important information tht you want.

Please give any more feedback you can. I appreciate it!!