PDA

View Full Version : MRA Appoints new Vice President, Accepting Resumes for Open Rider Rep Position

JimWilson29
November 20th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Denver,CO - The Motorcycle Roadracing Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Aaron Fisk to Vice President. Aaron will serve the remainder of the VP's term, through 2014.

This appointment leaves the Rider Representative - Trophies/Sponsorship position vacant. The MRA Board of Directors is seeking qualified candidates to apply for this open position for the 2014 Season. The application period will run from now until Friday, December 6, 2013. Qualified individuals will be selected for interviews at the December 9th Board of Directors Meeting.

Qualified candidates should be active racers within the MRA with at least one full season of race experience. Prefer outgoing energetic individuals that are team players and are willing to devote the time and energy into making our club stay successful.

This position includes representing the MRA in an professional manner when selling sponsorship packages, meeting sponsors in person to sign agreements, and collecting sponsorship payments on behalf of the MRA.

Job specific requirements include but are not limited to:
1. Secure and maintain both class and event MRA sponsorships for the upcoming 2014 season.
2. Select and provide appropriate Trophy/Awards, from our existin vendor, within budget for MRA Racing events and year end Award celebrations.
3. Update and Maintain weekend Announcing Book for sponsor Marketing literature.
4. Assist the MRA board in various facets to help complete a successful race weekend.
5. Provide proper guidance and mentorship to new upcoming racers in the MRA and assist with SuperStreet and race school instructions throughout the calendar year.
6. Maintain a professional and courteous experience to our customers consisting of Racers, sponsors and public.
7. Monthly attendance required for MRA board and general meetings including any other special events throughout the year.
8. PC skills desirable, MS Excel and PowerPoint are a plus.

If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact MRA President, Jim Wilson, and submit a resume to him at mraracer29@gmail.com

The Motorcycle Roadracing Association is dedicated to promoting safe and competitive motorcycle road racing events for enthusiasts in Colorado and the surrounding area. For more information go to www.mra-racing.org (http://www.mra-racing.org) , www.facebook.com/MotorcycleRoadracingAssociation (http://www.facebook.com/MotorcycleRoadracingAssociation) or call the MRA hotline at(303) 530-5678.

mkdiehl
November 22nd, 2013, 03:41 PM
Is Hammer still interested???

Peanut_EOD
November 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM
Hammer for trophies!

HAMMER
November 25th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Indeed!!!!

widmannj
November 30th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Doesn't Hammer win by default? One of the most artistic guys in the club...I think trophies are the obvious position for him!

JimWilson29
November 30th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Doesn't Hammer win by default? One of the most artistic guys in the club...I think trophies are the obvious position for him!

According to the MRA's By-Laws, any vacancy occurring in the Board of Directors may be filled by appointment by the remaining Board of Directors. As we have done previously when a Rider Rep position was vacated, we have opened it up to the members to apply for and be interviewed.
I have no doubt that Hammer is one of the most artistic members of MRA. There are a number of additional requirements for the position that are in the first post. And at this point, I have yet to receive a resume from him.

HAMMER
December 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM
According to the MRA's By-Laws, any vacancy occurring in the Board of Directors may be filled by appointment by the remaining Board of Directors. As we have done previously when a Rider Rep position was vacated, we have opened it up to the members to apply for and be interviewed.
I have no doubt that Hammer is one of the most artistic members of MRA. There are a number of additional requirements for the position that are in the first post. And at this point, I have yet to receive a resume from him.

resume sent !!!

Fastt Racing
December 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Application For Rider Rep-Trophies Sent!