PDA

View Full Version : Thank You! (Rules meeting)

TRK
November 4th, 2013, 01:37 PM
To all of you who took your time to attend the 2014 rules meeting, I want to personally thank you. Those who have been with the club for some time and have attended past meetings realize there were times we were lucky to see even a dozen racers/members show up. This year, I planned on 40 people attending (based on Facebook and the forums), making it the largest Rulebook event to ever take place. I was ecstatic to see you, as club members, push the attendance up to almost 90! It speaks volumes when so many members take a vested interest in the rules that guide us as a race organization and are willing to dedicate several hours in what turned out to be a standing room only event. Thank you for showing your support and interest in a critical area that I dedicate a great deal of my personal time to all year long.

Thank you to the staff and management of Twin Peaks, who went out of their way to make this happen and accommodate such a large crowd. The service and professionalism was impeccable.

In conclusion, I want to note that we recommended a lot of changes and contributed valuable input that will be presented to the Board. Several issues that came up at the meeting will have to be hammered out by your elected board members. Over the next several weeks myself and the board will research appropriate solutions and develop a Rulebook that is best for the club. Once again thank you for the overwhelming support! It is this type of support that will continue to make the club grow and be the very best!

Shannon

jmaher
November 5th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Shannon,

You did a great job. I can only imagine how many more people would have showed up if it was an even more controversial venue. ;)

Joe

Peanut_EOD
November 5th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Shannon,

You did a great job. I can only imagine how many more people would have showed up if it was an even more controversial venue. ;)

Joe

Next year let's do it at _______________________________!

Fill in the blank.

TRK
November 5th, 2013, 08:35 AM
I will work on that one next year, this year let's focus on the Rulebook.

Throttleroller277
November 5th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Shotties!!