PDA

View Full Version : Cured Seasoned Firewood

jbrowning
October 9th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Hello everyone. My youngest son just bought a house with a wood burning stove. The only other heat in the house is electric heat and it is out in Simla. Does anyone have any contacts for someone who sells good seasoned/dried/cured firewood. I would like to buy him a cord or two and deliver it to him for a house warming (ha ha) gift.

Thanks
Jim

T Baggins
October 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
There's a place out off of Highway 86 between Elizabeth and Kiowa that advertises firewood, asphalt, concrete, etc... Can't think of the name, but I'll bet if you google it you'll find it.

Next time I'm thru there I'll look around.

You might have more luck looking in Limon, Calhan or even the Springs. Simla is kind of "out there"...

NossLou
November 13th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone. My youngest son just bought a house with a wood burning stove. The only other heat in the house is electric heat and it is out in Simla. Does anyone have any contacts for someone who sells good seasoned/dried/cured firewood. I would like to buy him a cord or two and deliver it to him for a house warming (ha ha) gift.

Thanks
Jim

Jim I have over 300 chords of split wood. Give me a call if you are still looking.... I can deliver and dump for sure! I'll stack it as well.