PDA

View Full Version : Quiet time- no generators 10:00pm-6:00 am

rorlando
October 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
I submitted this rule last year and I will try again this year. Some racers are at the track to do their best, "group A" and getting some sleep is helpful. While some racers are there to party and watch their soap operas on TV, and ride pit bikes, group "b".That is fine as long as is does not affect group "a". Being considerate and respectful of your fellow racer is something I thought the club encourages. Maybe we should poll the racers and get their opinion?
Ricky Orlando

Fastt Racing
October 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
Ricky we're just gonna take donations to ship you to the nearest motel, or spike your drink with tranquilizers depending on how much money we raise! There is no way the generators can be making more noise than Hollywood & Hammer partying! :lol:

Throttleroller277
October 1st, 2013, 11:41 PM
If we Spike Ricky's drink, he is more than welcome to stay with me in "the Brown Palace" :shock: 8)

T Baggins
October 2nd, 2013, 08:28 AM
I would be more in favor of a "quiet area" than overall "quiet hours".

Not everyone can afford a Yamaha or Honda generator that meets Glaefke's/Ricky's/Diehl's db requirement... but having AC on the hot nights in a trailer is a bonus.

It would be pretty easy to designate an area at each track.

DOUBLE A
October 2nd, 2013, 09:42 AM
I would be more in favor of a "quiet area" than overall "quiet hours".

Not everyone can afford a Yamaha or Honda generator that meets Glaefke's/Ricky's/Diehl's db requirement... but having AC on the hot nights in a trailer is a bonus.

It would be pretty easy to designate an area at each track.

AGREE :shock: :lol:

JimWilson29
October 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Maybe we could also do a designated "Disruption Area" and stick Hersh and Hammer in it. :)

DOUBLE A
October 2nd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Maybe we could also do a designated "Disruption Area" and stick Hersh and Hammer in it. :)

I like to party 8)

DOUBLE A
October 2nd, 2013, 10:24 AM

I like to party 8)

HAMMER
October 2nd, 2013, 11:16 AM
I like to parrrrrrty!!! :shock:

DOUBLE A
October 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
I like to parrrrrrty!!! :shock:

http://2.images.tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2013/10/LittleStatueGroper.jpg

always have.....always will.... :lol:

oldtimer
October 3rd, 2013, 12:12 PM
I sympathize with group "a". However we bought the Honda genny so it's quiet and we like our A/C and power at night. 8)

Jon
October 3rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
This bickering could all be eliminated by one simple rule change....No generators louder than my own.But then we have to kick Hammer outta the club again, We've done it before we can do it again. Thought you were safe didn't ya Jason :lol:

cjmagnuss
October 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Some of us (by us I mean Triumph owners) are up late working on bikes and need generators for lights.

bcmoore
October 4th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Some of us (by us I mean Triumph owners) are up late working on bikes and need generators for lights.

Chris.. my triumph is pretty reliable as long as I keep it off the ground but I have a nice yamaha inverter generator to bring to the "Team Triumph" pit next year...

:D