PDA

View Full Version : Championship Winning Ninja 250r For Sale

zyconic17
September 29th, 2013, 04:47 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

My name is Dave Kibler and the time has come for me to sell my 2010 Ninja 250. This is definitely one of the best... if not THE best Ninja 250 in the club. I won 12 out of 14 races on it and that definitely says something about its condition. This bike has been meticulously maintained and is set up perfect for a faster rider. It holds track records at almost every track... I can assure you that this thing is fast.

The bike has:
- Professionally painted Hotbodies Racing bodywork with Supersport windscreen
- Woodcraft Rearsets
- Woodcraft Clip-ons
- 415 DID Chain w/ Aluminum sprockets
- Full Custom Area P Carbon Fiber exhaust (This is not the same exhaust that is on their website)
- Racetech Emulators and Fork springs
- Aftermarket rear shock spring
- SSR Gas cap and smog Block off plates
- Steel braided brake lines w/ Vesrah brake pads
- Adjustable hand controls
- I know there is more that I am forgetting

This bike has had an extensive amount of time and tuning on the Dyno to ensure that every last bit of HP is squeezed out of the bike. Valves have been checked and adjusted regularly and oil is changed after every race weekend. The bike has been lowsided once at HPR. All damage has been repaired and frame is straight.

I have spare parts as well:
- Brand new Sportisi Rearsets
- Sprocket
- Handlebars
- Oil filters, crush washers and gaskets
- Air filter
- Service Manual
- Carb jets and needles
- Suspension tuning parts
- Take off tires
- Fasteners
- Full set of Hotbodies bodywork w/ minor rash and windscreen.
- Front and rear stands

zyconic17
October 15th, 2013, 07:54 PM
bump for price drop!

zyconic17
October 27th, 2013, 04:30 PM
I am now willing to sell the bike and spares separately. make an offer on anything you want. price is not set in stone

zyconic17
November 27th, 2013, 12:31 AM
buy me!!!! Hammer's 250 just sold and it will have no competition unless someone buys me!!